Recent content by stackman1

1. S

Great Lakes survey

Did poll. Agree with FlyingViking. As an Environmental Scientist, I've been aware of IJC since late 1970s.
  2. S

Maybe 🤔, this hoodie will be good luck for me today,to catch my 1st walleye of 2024!! 🎣🤞🤣😉👍😎

No luck for me either this week Red, all my usual spots. I even wore my special "lucky underwear" too, but I'm not showing anyone.
  3. S

Spring….could it be here soon?? 👍🙂

No comment on Leafs or Habs, don't want to get into that mess. Go Knights. But LOTS of robins recently around Strathroy and hear flocks of swans and/or cranes going north...
  4. S

Preserving minnows in vodka.

Can I drink the vodka when minnows are done? Should kill any bacteria, bugs or nasties in minnows. Nice treat while ice fishing, if we get any...
  5. S

Parry sound (Georgian bay) bass

I have fished around Killbear shoals, points and islands with excellent results, mostly drop shot and tubes, smallmouths to 5+ lbs. Best was transitions from 20 to 10 FOW, near weedbeds and flats, if you can find them. Good luck.
  6. S

Off Topic PAL renewal

My cousin submitted his PAL renewal paperwork about a year ago. After numerous phone calls and a couple of letters (he doesn't do emails), he was advised that "it's in the mail". He finally got it about a month ago, 11 months later. I had to renew mine last December, got renewal within a...
  7. S

Off Topic Anyone get frost?

Quite heavy frost in Strathroy at 5:30am.
  8. S

Thames River Walleye’s,anyone else having any luck? 🤔🎣🐟😉👍🙂

Holy crap Red, I need you to sort and organize my tackle for me. All my tackle. Wifey won't do it, but I wouldn't want her to anyway.
  9. S

Off Topic Collins today

Hey Red, was getting worried about you. If this weather persists, we may get in a good Thames walleye binge before the closure in March.
  10. S

Bill C-21 Amendment List

I was able to find and read (took forever) the original ban list for C-21, but can't seem to access a gun list for Amendment G-4. Suggestions?
  11. S

2nd Controlled Hunt

Got a nice buck Tuesday morning then nothing else in 92A. Saw lots but no more shots. More hunters around us than we've ever seen before, blaming it on that. Sorry can't do pictures. Butchering tomorrow.
  12. S

Thanksgiving 🐖

Torture man!!!!! Happy Ham Day.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks