Recent content by Schenley

1. Schenley

Hastings Drive Webcam

@orbital540 Thanks for sharing. Checked out your build on the website too...very cool! Cheers
  2. Schenley

It could always be worse

I saw the same picture on another forum, the poster said the guy jumped out of his car while it was still in reverse
  3. Schenley

Upright Rod Holders for Lead and Dipsy Rods

I used the Berkley 3 rod tube racks (http://www.berkley-fishing.com/berkley-tools-and-equipment-rod-management-berkley-fishingear/1285939.html). I put 2 of them in the bow of the boat and stand all the rods up in front of the windshield. I keep the dipsies off of the rods until I get to depth...
  4. Schenley

Another one for the freezer

Great Shot! Congrats on the buck!
  5. Schenley

Launch advice - belle river and thames river

Deerbrook marina at 1023 County Rd 2 P.O. Box 70 St. Joachim, ON is great. The owner Al has cabins right at the ramp you can rent for cheap and slips so you can leave your boat in the water overnight. Just did a trip a few weeks ago and we met him at the launch. He offered us the cabins for $20...
  6. Schenley

Burwell Walleye Saturday July 12

The best by far was the 7 color leadcore, second to that were dipsies approximately 30ft. down. We were in 61 FOW. Headed straight out of port and trolled west.
  7. Schenley

Burwell Walleye Saturday July 12

Headed down to Burwell Saturday to troll for some eyes with a couple good buddies. Got set up around 7:45 and the action started right away. We had 6 in the box in the first 2 hours. Finished with 11 on the day and glorious weather to boot. Very successful first trip of the season, looking...
  8. Schenley

Trolling Burwell Saturday

The lake was good so I made the first trip out to 60ft. with a few buddies on Saturday and we weren't disappointed!
  9. Schenley

It's been a great year fishing

Chromeseeker, Might have been a case of too many similar identities lol. Glad to hear the boat is looking good, see you on the water next summer! Schenley
  10. Schenley

Burwell July 18 Evening

I wasn't using any worm harnesses, I was just using spoons. Purple was good and orange/yellow. Schenley
  11. Schenley

Burwell July 18 Evening

Got out for a few hours last night. Hit 62 feet trolled back in to 59. Picked up 4 eyes and a bow on lead core and dipsies. Didn't move a rigger. Beauty night on the water. Schenley
  12. Schenley

Burwell July 11 AM

Solid shooting! Schenley
  13. Schenley

Walleye Wackin'

Headed out with a buddy from work last night (July 5) for an evening fish. At full tilt the motor suddenly lost power and bogged out. Sounded like one cylinder was dragging. After a short investigation we found out a spark plug wire had fallen off. Back on the way. Found the fish out deeper...
  14. Schenley

Port Burwell July 5 Evening

Solid night. It was definitely gorgeous out there! I was out too and did well. The action was pretty crazy right at dusk!
  15. Schenley

Walleye - Port Burwell - Thursday, July 5th

Tough one. I had a similar day on Monday but finally found them out in deeper water 63-65 Ft straight out of burwell. I am going this afternoon to see if I can locate a few. I'll post my results tonight. Schenley
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks