It's been a great year fishing

wallywalleye

Once again it's been a great run this year on Erie. I really enjoyed all the sharing of angling imformation posted by everyone. I have already winterized the boat and now I'm getting my bow hunting equipment readied for what I hope is a great fall of hunting whitetail bucks.

Good luck to all who continue to pursue their outdoor passions this fall whether fishing or hunting. :D

Wally, I'm just glad it's over for the season. I've been refinishing my boat so I never got out at all and have had to read all about the fantastic fishing going on out there.

Glad to be able to live vicariously through my friends on the board though. You guys drove me nuts and kept me sane all year.

Boat is near done and looks great. Will be ready to rock it next spring.

Did you get to use the riggers you bought from me?

Keep 'er floatin'

chromeseeker... I think you got me mixed up with someone else because I never bought any downriggers from you. However I'm glad you almost got your boat already for next year and wish you the best of luck next time around fishing. I can't even imagine what it's like to miss a whole season.

Sorry Wally, case of mistaken identity i guess. You from the KW area? Just asking because the fella I sold those Cannons to was from there and I was sure he said his handle on here was Wally Walleye. His sidekick goes by the handle Schenley

Take care all the same

Rob

Not sure what KW area is but I'm from Iona Station so it's definitely someone else. I've seen postings on this forum by someone who calls himself walleye

KW is Kitchener Waterloo area. I Iona Station is a fair distance from there. i am sure i got the wrong guy. My mistake, but I'll keep an eye on your posts as you do know what you're doing out there.

Tight Lines

Hey chromeseeker that was me,
Got them mounted on my boat and tried them out this weekend. I think one of them needs some grease, the other one works well.
Thanks again

Chromeseeker, Might have been a case of too many similar identities lol. Glad to hear the boat is looking good, see you on the water next summer!

th_IMG-20120705-00687.jpg

Schenley

There are lots of similar handles on here. Easy to get confused. Wallyeye, glad you're happy with them as they served me well for a number of years. Greasing them may be a good idea as I hadn't done it for a couple seasons.

Boat is at home now and looks great. I need to learn how to post pics on here. Like to show it off. Thinking of putting a hard top on her in the spring but nothing else as I want to fish next summer.

Glad we got the mistaken identity thing cleared up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks