Recent content by Roostr

1. Roostr

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Aug. 24th

Was also out on the 24th, am, 74fow mark a lot. All caught on a perch like RR. A couple of 4lbers , and a couple of smaller ones. Even caught a nice bow. Glad to have the bit of breeze, good day to be out.
  2. Roostr

Fishing Report Port Stanley Walleye Aug. 17th

A great catch Wave Runner. We were out in 67/68 fow, yesterday, on at 9:30, off at 2. Ended up with 10, most of a decent size, lost 6, all caught on perch RR. A grand day to be out.
  3. Roostr

Downrigger cable

My cables kept kinking, so I switch over to 250 braid, no problems (not on Scotty).
  4. Roostr

Fishing Report Lake O, May 14

Good to hear you did well Vmuravin. Bugs where rather annoying. Lots of boats out there .
  5. Roostr

Lake Ontario

As far as the concrete block, it is there , it is part of the dock, which guys were installing the dock extensions. I;m glad I was going very slow, no damage. Be sure to let us know how you made out. Have fun.
  6. Roostr

Lake Ontario

On Tuesday the wind was out of the southeast , as it will be on saturday. Say 1 mark on the graph, and others out that morning said the same thing. That east wind brought in colder water. First of the week has N NW winds.
  7. Roostr

Off Topic Towing a boat

I'm in the early stages of rebuilding a 58 wagon and would like to use a 4 gear stick trany, but the launch thing has me using caution. Thanks for the input.
  8. Roostr

Off Topic Towing a boat

Does anybody use a standard to tow and launch their boat and do you have any concern/ issues with the parking brake to hold will launching. Easy with an automatic, just put it in park. Thinking about an future daily driver that would be also used for the boat. Thanks.
  9. Roostr

Off Topic The bay

I shared the pic of the spout and it appeared to be over Long Point, I was out at Stanley. The other two spouts where much more south/east.
  10. Roostr

P Stanley, non fishing report.

Out this morning, 68 to 72 ft, lots of marks at bottom and mid range, no hits. O waves were about 1 to 2 ft and at noonish 3ft. Did see 3 of these in the east.
  11. 20201003_102739.jpg

20201003_102739.jpg

12. Roostr

Waves height of zero forecastfor Saturday

I hope its true, I'm going to try it, Port Stanley
  13. Roostr

D D D Dats All Folks..Thanks

Too early to store the boat yet.
  14. Roostr

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Sept. 22nd

It was a great day out yesterday, Port Stanley, was strange in only seeing one other boat, where did all the fisherman go.
  15. Roostr

Port Stanley

Change of plans , My 1st mate can now do Tuesday, winds look better. Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks