D D D Dats All Folks..Thanks

Skunked2Often

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
to those who replied to my questions and a big thanks to any and all who posted their adventures on this board. You're words of wisdom and insights helped me have a good season, although from what I hear I should have been here last year. :joyful: Not to worry, spring is just around the corner.

All the best to you and yours. Stay healthy

S 2 O

Sure hope that with everyone pulling their boats out for the season, some of you (or more LOL) stick around here on the forum for the Winter.

It just won't be the same without the varied contributions and conversations.
I’ll give hunting updates in the shots fired section
Hopefully we get a hard water season this winter!

Sure hope that with everyone pulling their boats out for the season, some of you (or more LOL) stick around here on the forum for the Winter.

It just won't be the same without the varied contributions and conversations.
don't worry HH, while I'm done for the season and won't sign in as much, I'll still be around enough to either bore you or entertain you depending on how you look at it. ;):LOL: I've been taking a look at the site every day, I just don't sign in every day.

Last edited:
Too early to store the boat yet.
Everyones situation is different I get busy with other activities, that mixed with my work schedule that gets less flexible in the fall and winter and the shorter days. Makes the most sense to winterized and store the boat now.

Put the boat away early anticipating a call for hip replacement in late September -October. This morning Ontario announced a pile of new Covid cases so who knows when I can get it done

Everyones situation is different I get busy with other activities,
Ain't that the truth. Aside from what I spoke to you about on FB, I've been slowly getting the summer stuff in the yard put away, reorganizing the shed so when winter eventually shows itself the equipment I need to deal with it, ie the snow blower, shovels, sidewalk salt etc is readily accessible, AND, we have a feral cat we saw about 8 weeks ago. We initially thought it might be a male, but a week after we first saw it I told my wife I think he is a she, and I think she is very pregnant. A week later she disappeared for a few days. On the 9th, and then again on the 13th we saw her again, with 3 kittens in the yard. They're about 6-7 weeks old now. Last week I was able to catch the little Calico one and took her to a rescue on Thursday. She's up for adoption now. We're still trying to catch the other two, we'll never catch the mother tho, and no rescue has said they'll take her anyways, they already told us she's to feral. But if we can catch the other two kittens and get them to a rescue they're still young enough to be domesticated. So we're gonna keep trying and if we can catch the momma, the most they'll do is get her spayed and then release her back in this area.

Attachments

• Feral and her kittens in our yard (19).JPG
    Feral and her kittens in our yard (19).JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Feral and her kittens in our yard (15).JPG
    Feral and her kittens in our yard (15).JPG
    306 KB · Views: 30
I'm 72 and not even thinking putting the boat away with this Covid thing happening. We may never get to fish next year, so each to there own. I'm boat fishing till I can't.
Fishing is the same as all year, you just have to change your strategy from boat to Auger. (y) 😀
Come on guys, don't give up on me, where not here for a long time. Your a long time dead.(y)(y)

The fishing never stops 😁 Were just getting to the best part of the year! Anyone putting the boats away are nuts IMO

Josh

I just parked mine in the driveway I'll have you know. 😉

Work must know its out of the water, my days are loooooooooong, haven't had a chance to do anything to it yet.

Back