Recent content by RIDOUTBLOOD

1. R

I have as well fished this location for some 20 years. With posting the location will only fudge...

I have as well fished this location for some 20 years. With posting the location will only fudge it up for me and you . I'm sure in the near future I will see in the river.
  2. R

grand river sunday

Really. *uck me
  3. R

Am I alone here

One more attempt for a good catch is all I can do to keep me coming back. Wish me luck.
  4. R

Am I alone here

Great to hear the kids had fun. Cant beat the experience of a young boy and girl experiencing something they may never forget. That being a good day or a bad one. I hope they don't start talking about Lake Simcoe
  5. R

Am I alone here

I can only assume that with the reports I'm reading that the chances of having a good day on the Bay are limited. Not one to bring the general public to a halt but if there's fish being caught post the results. The more the merrier for the people that rely on the fishing season. I keep seeing...
  6. R

bayside rocks

Did the minnows and advice catch you any fish?
  7. R

Ice thickness report

Hey guys. Can someone give us a ice thickness report out of St Williams. I sure someone has reported the information but I cant find it. Going out this Saturday with my ATV and portable ice hut. Don't feel like going swimming. Thanks for any info. Cheers:)
  8. R

St willys

Thank you G-man
  9. R

St willys

Is it safe for ATV travel out that far?
  10. R

St Willys ice

Could someone be so kind to inform us on the ice conditions. Thinking about going out tomorrow for a kick at the cat. Thanks for any information.
  11. R

Mixed reports

Hi guys. Reading the reports has got me a little confused. Is there enough ice on the bay to ride an ATV. I'm thinking a tour Tuesday or Wednesday is in order but don't want to go swimming. Any information would be most valuable. Thanks:D
  12. R

Ice conditions

How are the ice conditions from St Williams? Is the shore ice holding its own? I'm thinking a trip out on the ATV is in order for Sunday morning. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  13. R

Fishing reports anyone

That's what I'm talking about.:)Keep the reports coming. How thick was the ice out there?
  14. R

Fishing reports anyone

I'm surprised that there has been no fishing reports to date. Somebody please. I need a fishing report fix:D
  15. R

grangers ice fishing

Can I assume that you will be exporting people to their hunts on a sled?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks