Recent content by eyesncoke

1. E

Burwell conditions

Out right now. Pi** in a pan. Perfect.
  2. E

LF Advice - Port Stanley Trip This Weekend

Thanks guys for all the help, appreciated!
  3. E

LF Advice - Port Stanley Trip This Weekend

Hi All, With the poor east end fishing this year, I'm planning to head to PS Friday and Saturday for the first time so I'm unfamiliar with the area. Need slip with decent washrooms for the father-in-law for Friday night, was going to do Kettle Creek. Also need a launch, I've heard Stan's is...
  4. E

Anything out of Maitland YET?

That's what I keep hearing - too much bait - but I haven't seen fishing this tough for this stretch of time in a long time. Starting to regret not slipping the boat in Lake O instead of Lake E this year. I did fish Tecumseh in late June and it was crap then too. At least for me....
  5. E

Fishing Report Live Glasgow - July 20th

Man, can you guys send some of those east please? It's a deadzone down here! Nice job, gonna be great eats tonight!
  6. E

Off Topic Any body use an auto pilot they love or one they hate?

I put the Lowrance AP on my 25' with twins and kicker tied to them with bar and it works perfectly. My only advise is think hard about where you put the antenna. I put mine on the dash which works fine except for when I put the cuddy hatch up and it actually interfered. Took me a few hours to...
  7. E

St. Clair Reports

Wow, OK, thanks guys, that sure is disappointing. I had planned on heading back this weekend, but may wait until Thanksgiving now.
  8. E

St. Clair Reports

Haven't seen much in the way of reports lately. We were just there this past weekend. Put in 6 hours of trolling Sat/Sun. Only had one fish hit, lost him about 20 feet behind the boat. Toughest weekend I've had there yet. Anyone have any better luck than I had? I usually run strictly body...
  9. E

Burwell with Mrs tailfeathers

I use the same club house batter, its better in my opinion than many of the others and half the price, I buy a case of it at a time!
  10. E

Fishing Report LSC Musky

Very nice work! We were there for Thanksgiving weekend and only managed two skis over 3 days! Weeds were terrible on Monday with that north blow on Sat and Sun that was no surprise.
  11. E

Cove Marina Open?

Does anyone know if Cove Marina in Lighthouse Cove is still operating? Was planning to head there after work tonight for the weekend, but I've been trying to call all week to get a slip and get no answer......
  12. E

Pickerel Tourneys??

Straitline Anglers have one this Saturday out of PC, check their website. I believe they have another one later in August. Erie Tracker runs a Budweiser tourney out of PC on July 9th. There's also another one out of Port Maitland, I believe the gent that runs it is a member on here. I think he...
  13. E

Detroit River Walleye

Nevermind, the link above gives me everything I need!
  14. E

Detroit River Walleye

I'm interested in trying out the DR this upcoming weekend, but will be the first time. Can you guys help me out on where some of the launch ramps are? Thanks.
  15. E

Transom Saver

Dand - nice idea, hope you don't mind me borrowing that for my next boat. What are you using to attach to the trailer?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks