Off Topic Playoff time!

Definitely!! Looser!! lol 😂 😉👊👊👍🙂
IF they lose game 7 in the first round this year, which they haven't....yet....I'll have had nothing to do with it. I'm not on the team but if I was, I'd have to be between the pipes because with the size of my belly, and my "cat like reflexes" from setting the hook on all those perch I've caught over the years.....NOTHING would get past me.....hey, what was that........o_O:ROFLMAO:

Oh, and a little advice, NEVER pick on the person who cooks your food. ;):devil::LOL:

IF they lose game 7 in the first round this year, which they haven't....yet....I'll have had nothing to do with it. I'm not on the team but if I was, I'd have to be between the pipes because with the size of my belly, and my "cat like reflexes" from setting the hook on all those perch I've caught over the years.....NOTHING would get past me.....hey, what was that........o_O:ROFLMAO:

Oh, and a little advice, NEVER pick on the person who cooks your food. ;):devil::LOL:
lol 😂🤣 @Trevor M ( never pick on the person who cooks your food).😈😆 It’s 5:35 a.m. right now,and how many perch have you caught so far for the perch fry tomorrow?? 🤔😉 Tight Lines & perch ON!! 🐟🐟🐟😋👍🙂

Last edited:
I do!! I do!! @Wave Runner love my HABS!! View attachment 42403 🥰 But the price of perch View attachment 42402 these day’s is quite high!! 🐟🐟🐟😱😉👍🙂
Wow $25 a lb priced like Halibut & Lobster I think it's like $2 a lb in the Port Rowan area here we have no problem catching them How about you come down and clean my yard and I will give you some tips on the perch ? and that hat must be worth a fortune I believe they only made 15 of them :D Sorry Red just crawled out of bed I am sure you would have more tips than I

I slept in again. Didn't get there til 7. Just got home. Will post a report shortly.
Sleeping in worked for you @Trevor M because by the other report that I just read from you,it sounds like that you didn’t miss much,but at least you got out and gave it a try.The perch season is still so very young,and good luck to you the next time. 🎣🐟😉👍🙂

There must be something wrong with me, I’m excited to watch the entire game... even tho I’m expecting disappointment, and heart break.. 🤔 🤨

There must be something wrong with me, I’m excited to watch the entire game... even tho I’m expecting disappointment, and heart break.. 🤔 🤨
Nothing wrong with you at all. I watch each Leafs game in it's entirety expecting that same disappointment and heart break because since I've been old enough to know what hockey is, I've been a Leaf fan, and as I say so often, if nothing else, the one thing they are is consistent. They disappoint their fans consistently EVERY year and have done so since at least 1967. (I've only been around for 50 of those 54 years.)

Nothing wrong with you at all. I watch each Leafs game in it's entirety expecting that same disappointment and heart break because since I've been old enough to know what hockey is, I've been a Leaf fan, and as I say so often, if nothing else, the one thing they are is consistent. They disappoint their fans consistently EVERY year and have done so since at least 1967. (I've only been around for 50 of those 54 years.)
So sad to read on how the Leafs fans are giving up on their team in game 7. 😱 Where are the Leafs Fan’s & their support to their team,during this crucial game 7?? 🤔🤔 LoL 😂🤣😉👍🙂

So sad to read on how the Leafs fans are giving up on their team in game 7. 😱 Where are the Leafs Fan’s & their support to their team,during this crucial game 7?? 🤔🤔 LoL 😂🤣😉👍🙂
IF I were giving up on the Leafs, I'd be watching a baseball game and I'd never watch the Leafs again. That isn't going to happen win or lose tonight. (Although I might be fishing considerably more if they do happen to lose tonight.)

As Leafs fans, we don't have almost impossible expectations of the Leafs. We just expect them to show up, play hard and compete. They do that, win or lose, while we may be disappointed, we can accept it. When they don't do that, we see what we saw in games 5 and 6, and we do an awful lot of this>>:banghead: and this>>🤬🤬🤬 and with their history in recent years, especially when they've been ahead in a series or a deciding game 7, we do an unbelievable amount of this>>:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: Most Habs fans I know, (and I know many) expect nothing less than the Stanley Cup starting in the off season. Leafs fans would like to see the Leafs get there again, we hope for it, but we don't expect it.;):)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks