Off Topic Playoff time!

Hey absolutely since we got back from town, she keeps talking about uncle redπŸ‘πŸ˜‚ she is really excited to meet you as well πŸ‘Š
Uncle Red!! & I love it @Fishboss what your daughter is calling me,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ and your daughter sounds like a fantastic person & it will definitely be great to meet her and you as well!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to be going to Aylmer one day,and I will give you at least a day’s notice if that’s enough time to pick up my red lure,that your daughter has picked out for me. πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Uncle Red!! & I love it @Fishboss what your daughter is calling me,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ and your daughter sounds like a fantastic person & it will definitely be great to meet her and you as well!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to be going to Aylmer one day,and I will give you at least a day’s notice if that’s enough time to pick up my red lure,that your daughter has picked out for me. πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ™‚
Absolutely sirπŸ‘ a days notice should be goodπŸ‘Š

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks