HORTY,S PT. STANLEY REPORT-this is my personal obesrvation,to go or not to go is your choice!!!!!!

OK SHOULD BE HOME BY 12:30,YOU CAN MEET ME HERE,TRENT GOT ANOTHER 1 TONIGHT

Sweet(y) , herd some good report from last night , another buddy of ours got 8 wallies , lets fill the cooler today:sneaky::angelic: ...............apps

Last edited:
LATE REPORT :p compt decided to do it,s thing today:rolleyes:lake is in grt shape today:)an the fish r bitiing:oops::oops:off shore breeze about 15k mud line about 1/2 mile out

TGIF-shaping up to be another good day:):)off-shore breeze about 5k:D:D,4 tugs,set up nets in front of pump station to day:oops:,have an eye

Looks like another good day;)-winds r light out of the south,lake is flat,with a little morning haze:smuggrin:-enjoy all:D

Haven't heard any reports for a few days Horty , I hope everything is Ok
everything ok John,just took a few days off,had to switch to laptop,sent other 1 in to have cleaned,it couldn,t handle the crap I was getting lately:Dso when r you coming fishing again?
:love:

everything ok John,just took a few days off,had to switch to laptop,sent other 1 in to have cleaned,it couldn,t handle the crap I was getting lately:Dso when r you coming fishing again?
:love:
Thankfully @HORTY isn't a picture posting kind of guy...

A little overcast today:rolleyes:,but flags r strt, down-go git-em:):)
Port Bruce was double double café au lait as far out as you could see-----long swells and small waves breaking over the pier. heard the comment "should have been here yesterday"----much much worse

Shaping up for another grt day,:)is flat,overcast ,but sun is poking thru.mud- line is out about2 miles:oops:dentist this am -then look-out walleye:mad::jimlad:

I'm doing my wally dance right now @HORTY :singing: , beside can't wait to get away from this computer kinda getting sick of looking:watching: at boats if you can believe that buddy..............apps

I'm doing my wally dance right now @HORTY :singing: , beside can't wait to get away from this computer kinda getting sick of looking:watching: at boats if you can believe that buddy..............apps
fun first trip buddy,thx for coming,for the ride,the fish r on ice:D

What'd ya get yesterday Horty. ..seen you coming in. I'm heading out after work
sORRY Trent was busy today,we only got 2,copper color spoons,only had a few hrs.when we came in nets were set up in 45ft.????lots of fish up high?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks