HORTY,S PT. STANLEY REPORT-this is my personal obesrvation,to go or not to go is your choice!!!!!!

Horty
Will you be broadcasting the lake report around 6:00 am Saturday morning , coming down to do some perch fishing

@HORTY , WOW pal you hit the big time now buddy , hope you still find time to fish with humble old me ................lol ...................apps

Hummm:shifty: ........ @stomp maybe that live feed off @HORTY 's back fence ??? :whistle: I know ...............I know, cross the line again:rolleyes: .......just putting it out there ya know;) ............apps

Hummm:shifty: ........ @stomp maybe that live feed off @HORTY 's back fence ??? :whistle: I know ...............I know, cross the line again:rolleyes: .......just putting it out there ya know;) ............apps
Might have caught the OPP boat vandals in the act if we had of had the live feed up and running. D'oh!

Might have caught the OPP boat vandals in the act if we had of had the live feed up and running. D'oh!
NEW BOAT IN THE WATER,CAN,T KEEP THE BIG BOY,S DOWN:DLOOKS THE SAME AS THE LAST 1:D(y)-NEW CAMERA INSTALLED,AN ALARM:)

;)Well Stomp,you got your wish:rolleyes::rolleyes:-lake is flat,a little breeze,out of the s/e,wave ht. less than a ft.an water temp up to a balmy 70f.:barefoot:,go get em boy,s,(check your safety gear:cool:)THEY WILL BE OUT THERE:cautious:-LOTS OF PERCH 25-35FT.also a grt.day for trolling.Lets see all those cooler picks:),with los of ice:D:LOL:,be safe out there.

South wind about 15k,wave ht. about 1-1/2ft,just little rollers,a little drizzle,but should clear,would be a little bumpy ,but still a good day to fish:)
Too much for us in the tinner. I guess it's back to sanding drywall. Thanks for your reports Horty.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks