HORTY,S PT. STANLEY REPORT-this is my personal obesrvation,to go or not to go is your choice!!!!!!

Horty we might, and I say might stay at the Windjammer around the 25th, are you up for a fish if you allow me to kick in for expenses?

Windjammer... hmmm... given your recent prolific posting trend @WhatsthePoint, maybe some wind jamming might be a good thing? :p
I was wondering why the banners on this site are always trying to hook me up with single men from Napanee? Do you have something to do with that el stompo? Please adjust the location if would be so kind to Selkirk, Napanee is a long drive for me.

I was wondering why the banners on this site are always trying to hook me up with single men from Napanee? Do you have something to do with that el stompo? Please adjust the location if would be so kind to Selkirk, Napanee is a long drive for me.
No @WhatsthePoint , Google is in total control of that. The ads you see are based on what Google believes your interests to be:whistle:.

SURE:D, if the wind gods r in our favor ,can Apps come too?:rolleyes::smuggrin:it would be a blast.pm me an I will give u my#-maybe a fish-fry:happy:

Last edited:
SOOOOOOOOO,back to the weather:rolleyes:great day to be on the water,lake is flat,an it will be hot an hazy:whistle: perch r still biting in 30fow,if you can find minnows:(walleye fishing is heating up:)-go git-em:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

@HORTY , set up 4 more lead lines for us to play with today ! (y), straight 4 colour:shifty: , wacky 5 colour :wacky:, straight 6 and straight 7 colours:shifty: so we should have enough lead to throw out :cautious::shifty:..................apps

LATE report today,:sleep:15k off-shore winds today,looks like it wont change much:rolleyes:-APPS,boat will be clean an ready to go 1pm:)-LOOK OUT WALTERS here we come. :vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::D

LATE report today,:sleep:15k off-shore winds today,looks like it wont change much:rolleyes:-APPS,boat will be clean an ready to go 1pm:)-LOOK OUT WALTERS here we come. :vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::D
WELL Walter was there:D:D:D2-man limit today strt south of PT.-60 -65fow:)APPS,WILL POST PICS LTR:censored::LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks