HORTY,S PT. STANLEY REPORT-this is my personal obesrvation,to go or not to go is your choice!!!!!!

what was the weather like this morning?? just triing to know if made right choice, by cancelling trip down there today based on weather networks evening update for today. SW15 with thunderstorms early afternoon.

Its almost 2 hr drive for me and I would have been in a 16' tracker SC so decided not worth taking a chance.

what was the weather like this morning?? just triing to know if made right choice, by cancelling trip down there today based on weather networks evening update for today. SW15 with thunderstorms early afternoon.

Its almost 2 hr drive for me and I would have been in a 16' tracker SC so decided not worth taking a chance.
:)

It was a great day on the water! Had a lot better luck today compared to yesterday, it was pretty flat this morning by noon it was a little choppy out there. You probably made the right decision though, that's a long drive to come down for 6 hours of fishing.

Light off-shore breeze-5k-looks like ran?-no rain???? a little hazy but lake is flat

Last edited:
TGIF-a little off-shore breeze,about,about 10k-at buoy it is 9.7kts-ene-water temp 69f-have a good day all

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks