HORTY,S PT. STANLEY REPORT-this is my personal obesrvation,to go or not to go is your choice!!!!!!

Sunday am-good morn all:D-east breeze9NOT 20K):rolleyes:OVERCAST BUT NO RAIN,:confused:will be turning to north later:sneaky:-buoy says 5.8kts,east,water temp61f.,a good fishing morn:),should be good until:):D:rolleyes::cautious::sneaky::whistle::) noon

Well, off shore breeze today,:rolleyes:about 10k,still a good day to fish:Dfishing starting to pick up:)

lake was like glass all day,took wife out for a trip after work,grt. night for a cruze,but only 3 perch:rolleyes: going in am weather looks good,heard fish r in 40ft.:p:cool:

I'm glad you were able to enjoy the calmer end of the day, it took until about 12:30 to hit flat for us at Hastings. it's not often its rough ride out soft smooth in. Glad the winds changed midday the direction was perfect for the ride in.

Thursday am-:confused:stay home 4footer,s hitting the yard:cautious:strong S/E wind:cool:maybe it will blow the fish in:unsure::D:)

Hey Horty, weather bouy says .3 m waves right now (6pm) with sw 12, veering nw 10 in the morning, sounds ok to me......what do you think?
Will you be posting a report in the am?
Thanks man, your reports are appreciated GREATLY by many!

Hey Horty, weather bouy says .3 m waves right now (6pm) with sw 12, veering nw 10 in the morning, sounds ok to me......what do you think?
Will you be posting a report in the am?
Thanks man, your reports are appreciated GREATLY by many!
yup -will be here around 6 am-so far it looks good:D:D

Thank you Horty it is nice to know we can get out fishing. Driving an hour or more and not getting on the water would suck....

I agree with @stomp . Got my vote!

Thanks for the reports @HORTY. I will be checking during tomorrow morning's coffee to see if you happen to have any report (and hopefully good news).

Yup, he was right on for this AM, got down to Bruce around 10:30 (had to take kids to school first), .5-1 foot chop...with the wind at home I would not have even bothered to look......anyway fished till 2:30 got 50/50 goby/perch, about 35 each. When all is said and done Horty's weather report is as good or better than any other!
Thanks again Horty!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks