HORTY,S PT. STANLEY REPORT-this is my personal obesrvation,to go or not to go is your choice!!!!!!

THT I would wait until thing develope:rolleyes::geek::love: there is NO WIND,flags r down,nice little rollers on the lake???-well?south wind came up:cool::cool:,but still only about 10k;)should be a great day for sailing:D4PM-lake is laying down nicely:):) great night for a night fish:D:D-they r out there

Last edited:
Shaping up to be a nice day on the lake:):)Flags r strt. down,an the lake is laying nicely:geek::geek::geek:-taking wife perching,enjoy all(mollies has minnows):)9am wind has come up a little 5 k out of the south ,gone fishing-wife is up now:D

Last edited:
A little overcast today,winds r down,a little cool,a good fishable day:)-(CONGRATS,APPS)very nice boat,glad I could help:Danother Striper for PT. BRUCE ;)-SO!!!-8:17AM slight westerly breeze:confused:-NO-20+winds?????maybe afternoon?:smuggrin::whistle:

Last edited:
How does the lake look Horty, I keep reading reports of 2 and 3 foot waves is the weather marker information accurate?

sorry for no post today:confused:-went fishing:D-tomorrow looks good an Friday looks even btr:)-will try for 6 am in the morn.:cool:

off-shore wind this am-about 10k:),lake looks good:) mud line out about a mile:oops: don,t no where they get their directions:rolleyes:o_Oo_O:geek: from?Lately the morning wind forecast is showing up in the afternoon:whistle::whistle:SO-flags r down,an lake is now flat:cool::confused::rolleyes::cautious::censored::sick:

Last edited:
now just a few clouds and warming up---going on 11

of course this all happened AFTER I pulled the plug on ANOTHER trip:censored::censored::banghead::banghead::banghead:

this was a shore trip and I'm getting the big hee haw from Momma

now1:30pm winds did get up to 15k this afternoon:eek:,but now starting to flatten out,:cool:some guys were getting some fish today,sounds like they r in closer an up high water temp was 63f-:sneaky:2:50pm winds now 25k :sick:out of the south,no fishing tonight:(

Last edited:
WELL:rolleyes: wind is out of the north about 5k:) lake looks good in close:) wind will shift around to the N/E today but, should not get over 10k:love:enjoy all ,gone fishing.:D!!!!!!JUST HEARD THUNDER!!!!!-IT IS OUT OVER THE LAKE-US SIDE,don,t no if it will make its way here?:cautious: will watch for next hr.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
NOW:eek: thunder an lighting coming in from the south:confused::confused::confused:,FAIRLY QUICKLY,:wtf:beware out there:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-this small cell seems to be between ASHTABULA AN PT.STANLEY-about 10k wide,thunder lighting an rain-CHECK CH8 on marine radio,more then 1 cell

Last edited:
WELL,looks like it blew thru:rolleyes: for now lake is still in good shape:),still another cell to the west:cautious:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks