Search results

1. B

Minnows for Wed Morning

Thursday?
  2. B

Lake Ontario help/ Erie Report

Anyone been out to the blue zone lately? Heading to bronte on Thursday! Any help would be great! Fished Erie today boxed 4 all in 58 fow by Sandhills. Copper dipsey back 160 setting 3 with black and gold red fin took 2 and 10 colour took 2.
  3. B

French River info needed please

I've been at the French (loon lodge area) for the last week. The pickerel fishing has been really good. Bottom bouncers with a minnow or leech. My son caught a small bass that a 36-40 inch pike decided to grab on the way to the boat.
  4. B

PB Buck

Shot this buck first week of December! http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f218/abchadwick19/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa7251871.jpg
  5. B

ATV gun mount

Anyone have a custom ATV gun mount they are willing to share a pic of? Trying to come up with a design!
  6. B

Boaters on Long Point Bay are advised to exercise caution when they venture onto the lake.

When u get hut registration make people submit a full picture of the hut! That would make a few of them think twice!
  7. B

Mounting planner board mast

Rewired, do u use cables aswell? I the bow piece wood? I was just looking at my boat and could mount mine there as well! Just need to take trolling mounter outlet off and see what is under there
  8. B

Beautiful thanks for the quick replies! Never thought of the cable or ratchet strap ideas! Thanks again!
  9. B

Hi all! I just mounted a riverara mast on my boat! But I don't really like it! It seams to have play! When I pull it forward it moves the floor! I emailed the company for mounting instructions, which I followed! I put a 12x12 plate below! Used 4 20x 3 in bolts. How much pull will this...
  10. B

Lake simcoe

No parking issues the guy that runs snake island runs the ferry in summer! $8 to park right at his shop if u don't get hut from him! Access is right across road!
  11. B

Lake simcoe

Also I forgot to include, we fished 33 feet of water about 100 yards off of the west side of snake island!
  12. B

Lake simcoe

Well decided to go with snake island huts in Georgina and we weren't disappointed! The guys were great! We started out in one spot caught about 30 then they moved their huts and the action was non stop! We caught a couple hundred I bet! Took home 50+
  13. B

Coyote hunting

From Fred Reihl? The weather isn't looking to good for Saturday here! And I work this Saturday! I would hate for you to drive up and nobody be out!
  14. B

Coyote hunting

I'm up in Stratford! Lots of yotees but pretty far drive! The dogs we use now are getting old but still love to run
  15. B

Lake simcoe

Any recommendations on who use use for huts? Want to perch fish there Friday! Thanks
  16. B

Coyote hunting

Where do u live?
  17. B

Who has Navionics for IPhone.

I have navionics US and Canada! I think it was $50 but it has a shit load of inland lakes aswell! Kawarthas, nippising, temagami to mention a few. Carry your charger on the boat cause you will need it! Lol
  18. B

Ice fish tomorrow

Anyone catching jumbo perch? And where should I go to rent the hut?
  19. B

Wildwood lake

It should be! I will check Wednesday for you!
  20. B

Wildwood lake

Did you make it out to wildwood? Just wondering how you made out?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks