Who has Navionics for IPhone.

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Need some help or info on which App to download:

The ITunes store has a free App to download and it says you have to select the regions you want.

Navionics Boating
Does anyone know what the area coverage's are or would it be the same as buying the chip for my Lowrance unit.
OR
Navionics Marine & Lakes

Marine & Lakes $14.99 and what area coverage does it come with and its option.​

Looking for something that will give me coverage on Lake Erie (Long Point area) and Bay of Quinte.

I have the Marine and Lake app on my phone. It has great detail for Long Point and Quinte . Its a great app for the price .

I have navionics US and Canada! I think it was $50 but it has a shit load of inland lakes aswell! Kawarthas, nippising, temagami to mention a few. Carry your charger on the boat cause you will need it! Lol

I have the navionics app on my iPhone it cost $14.99 but works excellent! Has all of North America on it all great lakes and tonnes of inland lakes! I'd recommend it to anyone

I have the navionics app on my iPhone it cost $14.99 but works excellent! Has all of North America on it all great lakes and tonnes of inland lakes! I'd recommend it to anyone
Would have typed exact same ! Game changer

@Ihuntcanada I would like to have it, but for $14.99 it's only good for 1 year from what I read.:(

Well for me its about going to new lakes and having the hand held info right in my pocket ! Obviously if you have fished that lake before you will have some knowledge
but 14.99 is the price for 2 good lures a year ? so 14 a year is something my wallet can handle for what it provides just for the hardwater ...its more then just a Chart app....It has many options including speed, routes, Danger zones shallow areas and shoals all marked . all the stuff that makes planning and storing info so when you get to a lake its click and go. Without haven to troll around websites and hope the info is good ? Lmao You pay for what you get

just my 2 cents !

Cheers

Yeah, that's too dam much @Three Bouys , u could take your big boat all to the way to the end of Old Cut channel for that kind of dough :greedy::p

For that price @stomp it might not get me a round trip.:LOL:

@drdirty its something I don't really need, but I do like gadgets and technology. I'm sure you find it very useful when travelling to other lakes, it sure is a sweet app. I thought that I would like to have it for when I head up to B.O.Q. next month for some walleye and for $14.99 it will buy me 1 lure. The pike beat my lures up and need to be replaced regularly.......and losing them:mad:

@Three Bouys, if you were to take me out for a pike trip like we had last year, I promise to buy the gas AND(y)(y)(y) pay for your Navionics iPhone app subscription! Heck, I would even buy you some camo crocs, if you decide you want to go that way, not that there is anything wrong with it.

Last edited:
@Three Bouys, if you were to take me out for a pike trip like we had last year, I promise to buy the gas AND(y)(y)(y) pay for your Navionics iPhone app subscription! Heck, I would even buy you some camo crocs, if you decide you want to go that way, not that there is anything wrong with it.

@stomp you have an open invitation any time and its on me, only thing you have to do is fillet your own fish. We will try to get together for some spring pike this year. The Croc thing...........I dododon't thththink ssssso(n)(n) Geeze, makes me studder thinking of wearing such things.

Remember posting this!!!
wearing-crocs-is-like-being-blown-by-a-dude.jpg

:wideyed: Oh, that Meme! Yes, I do remember that now:hilarious:... maybe this is why I have been putting off my crocs shopping trip! Now @Three Bouys , I was thinking that you and, especially Kirby, should have something on your feet (and hands and eyes) with the way that the hooks and fish go flying on your boat - or maybe it was just cuz I kinda messed up that day .

I see you guys got off topic lol excellent meme btw @threebouys I've had the navionics app for three years now and it's only ever cost me the initial $14.99 ever two months or so it'll update for free :) so it's probably the cheapest way to have navionics possible

@Ihuntcanada I like what you are saying. I guess I will download it today sometime. On ITunes it says only a 1 year subscription and I thought maybe after the 1 year it wouldn't work.

Thanks
Jim

BTW its @stomp that hi-jacks the thread and gets everyone off topic....:sneaky::sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

:LOL: guilty as charged. But really, this forum is like the coast off of Somalia...

Hey, on topic, anyone have the Navionics app for Android and willing to offer an opinion?

@stomp you must of just watched Captain Phillips, I did last nite......great movie!!! This is an IPhone thread....:ROFLMAO:

Well I broke down and spent $14.99 and bought that app @Ihuntcanada Going to like using it next month up at B.O.Q. Don't know if its a coincident, but where we fished is approx. just off a rock pile that shows on the map. Sweeeet!!! thanks for the info.

I have used the Navionics app for Android for a couple of years, works good . There is no yearly fee.

Back