Search results

1. ERIEBUOY

Boat not fixed!

Fair enough. I had a feeling it was him. Good on ya.
  2. ERIEBUOY

Boat not fixed!

I had similar issues with a mechanic in Sparta. Hope it's not the same guy. Got me coming a going. Never again.
  3. ERIEBUOY

Argument and Threats out of Burwell today over the radio

Ya I heard it all...totally disgusted! What a bunch of childish inconsiderate poor excuses for sportsmen.
  4. ERIEBUOY

Planer Board use

All I have to say is a good set of hard pulling boards make a world of difference. I have owned boards that worked the exact opposite the faster I went the more they lagged behind.
  5. ERIEBUOY

Leamington eyes

My father and I fish Leamington in the month of June. The most productive sets were 2oz Bottom bouncers and harnesses and 2oz inline keel weights and harnesses on in-line planers. We trolled around 1.9 to 2.2 MPH on the GPS. We fish out of Leamington Harbour and usually travel straight to the...
  6. ERIEBUOY

Lots of limits!!

Good to hear Guy's see ya early Sunday morning!
  7. ERIEBUOY

Targeting bows at burwell

Flutter spoons with lots of flash. I like to start around 2.2mph GPS. Then speed it up if I'm picking up to much junk. Watch and trust your graph set line just above what your marking. I usually target the top half of the water column this time of year. Hope this helps. I've caught them as...
  8. ERIEBUOY

Detroit River May 1

Nice fish...All males?
  9. ERIEBUOY

Will only sell all together at this time..sorry bud!

Will only sell all together at this time..sorry bud!
  10. ERIEBUOY

Pt Stanley Smelt is it possible?

Caught a bunch last year but like WR said you've gotta work for them.
  11. ERIEBUOY

The loss of a great conservation supporter

RIP Perry. To Paul and the rest of the Meunier Family I send my deepest condolences. Gone too soon. Phil George
  12. ERIEBUOY

Live Bait Regs

This just means there looking at it...... doesn't mean squat yet. Knowing the way they manage Ontario deer herds they will probably just ban worms.......LOL!
  13. ERIEBUOY

Bassmaster- Packrats son

Prayers sent.
  14. ERIEBUOY

guy kills a musky and throws it back

Do you think those registration numbers are Local?
  15. ERIEBUOY

If you could only use 1 lure....

SR-5 blue&silver.
  16. ERIEBUOY

First Time for Burrwell Eyes

I would try the crawler harnesses behind the dipsy diver idea.....works for me!
  17. ERIEBUOY

SLA Derby cancelled!

Thanks!
  18. ERIEBUOY

SLA Derby cancelled!

Sorry guys.... still no reason on facebook as to why it was cancelled!
  19. ERIEBUOY

SLA Derby cancelled!

Saturdays Strait Line Anglers Club Lake Erie Walleye Tournament out of Port Bruce has been CANCELLED. There is no scheduled make up date. Just read this on Facebook........Bummer eh!
  20. ERIEBUOY

FISHMASTER ....steves mom

Prayers sent from my family to yours FISHMASTER! Hang in there lifesabeech!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks