FISHMASTER ....steves mom

lifesabeech

FISHMASTER ....Steves MOM has a bad form of cancer ......I would ask each and every one that posts here to PLEASE pray for her and her Son in their time of Need ! Hold her close my BROTHER,,, YOU and Tonya are in Sharon and My thoughts and prayers my Brother
Joe

I understand you are probably upset at this point in time, but don't leave just because some people didn't post on a thread you started 43 minutes ago. Of course we sympathize with ANYONE in this kind of situation, but seriously, we all have shit that happens in our lives, some worse than others, and most of it doesn't get posted on the internet. I hope you and Fishmaster have some close friends and family that can share some of this grief and burden that you bear, but please don't go telling everyone here that they SUCK because you didn't get some attention in three quarters of an hour on the internet.
We'll chalk it up to what we know it is, a tough time for you and those around you. Best wishes to Fishmaster's Mom and anyone else touched by the battle she now faces.
Maybe next time, take a breath before you hit "Post Reply".
Tight Lines.
Bucketsoff.

I have come to know Mr. Hardcastle and can say he is a good guy and a strong supporter of our local community here in Haldimand. We here are praying for Mom and those she is dear to. This disease we have all been effected by one way or another over the years is relentless. Stay strong for Mom and family.

Hey Joe-----I know your hearts in the right place my friend------stay strong for Steve and his family

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom, and family, Fishmaster.

My 84 yr old mom and I just got back half an hour ago from her last appointment at the London Cancer Clinic. She is one of the lucky few to be told there is no need to return. We are of the lucky few but Cancer Can Be Beaten! Stay positive.

Back