Search results

1. pins_cj

Fishing Report Aug 31 Nanticoke.

I was the other guy on the radio …. Without the 18x fish ! Lol But our boat was covered in them too. So bad that we put a few lines in while doing a dance and decided to say screw it!
  2. pins_cj

Fishing Report Aug 31 Nanticoke.

Awesome!!! We went out but we’re quickly turned back by the flies…. They were relentless and was unfishable for us. Any secrets on keeping the flies at bay?
  3. pins_cj

Fishing Report Grand River Catfish

Simply awesome folks!!! Just great to see the joy in both their faces.....and impressed on their graph reading abilities! Might have to take the dingy down to the Grand for a day of fun!
  4. pins_cj

Few Days of Inner Bay Bass

Had a blast with some great fishing buddies for the past few days. Largies, Smallies, Pike, Perch and even a couple of sheephead!! Threw everything at them in all the usual places and had good success dragging bottom with both live bait and plastics. Finished the trip with successful senkos...
  5. pins_cj

Track-System!

I put Traxtech rails and holders on my 1900 and couldn't be happier. Thanks Horty! I looked at many of the rail systems but I wanted to keep everything outside my top and wasn't comfortable with the height, impact to my cover or taking them off when not being used. 36" fits 4x holders well or...
  6. pins_cj

Staging Spring Browns

Hey all; hope you can help a fellow out or point him in the right direction.... I got the boat out early and have been trying to target the staging Browns around Normandale and Ryerse. Used the same technique as Jordan success fishing shallow water, slow presentation, inline boards and body...
  7. pins_cj

End of Summer Fishing Trip with the Boys!

Pulled the boat out, grabbed a couple of the friends and went out for a beauty day to Port Burwell with my boys. Thought we would start the day perching and go from there. Day started out perfect with a sunny day, quiet-ish launch, and a flat lake. Headed to Hastings and that is where the...
  8. pins_cj

Fished LPB ( Elbow) - Aug. 10th

I was out too from 7:30 to 10:00 but washed lures. Tried a bunch but most of my marks were real deep and I couldn't get to them. Oh well; I was due for a skunk and drowned in my sorrows with an awesome afternoon of tubing with the boys!
  9. pins_cj

Elbow Again 8-Aug-12

I am based in Dover and was west of the stacks. Good luck!
  10. pins_cj

Elbow Again 8-Aug-12

Even with the big storm passing through last night; I promised a young Minnesota guy to take him out for a day of fishing. Hit the Elbow and had lines in around 7:30am. Fished until 11:00 and marked a lot of fish and bait. I wasn't expecting much but still ended up with 2x decent walleye...
  11. pins_cj

LPB AUG 5th

Wow! Another great day! Yep; we saw lots of boats out there too but seemed everyone was deep. Thanks for the suggestion on figure 8's and think we will follow that lead next time. Great graphs early in the day but started to peeter out later.
  12. pins_cj

Elbow Monday August 5th

Thanks boys! Forgot to mention we caught the 6lb bow on guess what....................a worm harness!!!! Crazy day and looking forward to getting out there again! Talk soon.
  13. pins_cj

Elbow Monday August 5th

With some great coaching from 10-7; Waterboy and myself headed out for our maiden voyage to the Elbow. Boy; we weren't disappointed! Hit the Elbow, were fishing around 7:00am and loved every minute of it. Unfortunately; our report will not be as useful as we hoped it would be! The only...
  14. pins_cj

Fantastic Day @ Elbow

Hey guys! Great updates and I hope to get out there as well! Family duties came first yesterday but hopefully; I will be able to contribute to the reports soon. Pin
  15. pins_cj

SM Bass - Inner Bay - Saturday, July 6th

Great catch Arnie and love the smiles! The lake was glass calm early but was still nice out there later in the day. I went out late morning for a couple of hours and caught lunch as well.....ended up keeping a set of triplets around the 2 1/2lb mark. Ticket for me was chartreuse worm...
  16. pins_cj

Perch - Hastings - Thursday, June 20th

Hey guys; I know I am late here but wanted to say how much I enjoyed the day. I was in the black Lund with Waterboy and boy; what a day! It is great to meet members on the water and couldn't wait to do it again. So; I took the boys out of school and headed back to Hastings on Friday. We...
  17. pins_cj

port bruce 30th

Hey Twin; were you trolling or throwing jigs?
  18. pins_cj

Is 20 kph north wind too much to make the ride out to bluff bar???

I hope you do better than we did today perchin' in the inner bay. Threw everything at them but it was super slow! Thinking of taking 1x last shot at the Pike tomorrow but curious what everyone thinks the bite will be with this cold front. Take care and talk soon.
  19. pins_cj

Perch fishing Monday

Phewwww! Nice catch and beauty Pro V! Black Lunds seem to be the trend and are an awesome choice!!!!!!
  20. pins_cj

Perching East Shelf / Shoal off of Port Dover

Thanks Duck! As always; you know this water inside and out!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks