Recent content by stansav

1. stansav

Fishing guide for inner bay?...

Was very surprised to see replies on my post from 2013 ;), but anyway, big thanks to Sixpackbum97 and Richardscott999 - even now, after 5 years fishing LPB, it's very useful information (for me and for lot of people I think)! Thank you again!
  2. stansav

Fishing Report LPB September 15

With this beautiful weather (mid of September!) decided to go out fishing with my son for few hours. Ended up with few pikes ranging from 28 to 30". Got a sunburn!
  3. IMG_20180915_1006585.jpg

IMG_20180915_1006585.jpg

4. IMG_20180915_1006103.jpg

IMG_20180915_1006103.jpg

5. 1.jpg

1.jpg

6. stansav

Fishing Report Smallmouth Oct. 14

As always nice catch!
  7. stansav

Cheap charters?

Yes, I was renting smaller boats before - they will give you instructions how to start the motor etc and will never ask for license! When I asked them they said rental agreement IS a temporary license.
  8. stansav

Grand River last week

Great fish! I should try Grand River as well... next season.
  9. stansav

Inner Bay - October 31st

@LAVA, where are you getting minnows this time of the year?
  10. stansav

Inner Bay - October 31st

@Red Hering, I wish I had picture with pike in my hands, but... I should get one of those GoPro cameras!
  11. stansav

Inner Bay - October 31st

@spilliard1, first I thought it was you but I didn't recognize your new shiny boat! A bit jealous now...;) May be I will follow your advice and will wait for couple more weeks before winterizing!
  12. stansav

Inner Bay - October 31st

According forecast winds and waves shouldn't be too bad and I decided to give a last try before sending my boat to winter storage. It was a cool morning -1 Celsius when I started fishing the Inner Bay. Very few boats, was pretty sunny during the day with pretty clear water, perch fishing was...
  13. stansav

Fishing Report Perch/Pike - Inner Bay - Wednesday, October 19th

I was doing exactly what @Reddog was doing but on small black Sea Nymph! No luck trolling so I switched to casting and got two descent size pikes. @Duck Soup , I am always reading your Fishing Reports so I recognized you and Albert from your posted pictures, and I heard your story about getting...
  14. stansav

Wednesday looks great!

Was a very nice day on the bay today... a lot of boats! Had a day off today, ended up with two descent size pikes. A lot of perch action!
  15. stansav

Wildwood

Hey @Extra Virgin, how was fishing at Wildwood Lake?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks