What are folk's seeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just learned to except it most of the time where I hunt...you come back the next day and find a gut pile...well thats how sneaky some of them are...I have yelled at them to get out after I knocked down my deer..they were spying on me and I knew it so after i dropped my deer I ran up the hill and told them to get out...next door does the same chasing them off on his quad...after a while some of them get it..especially towards the end of the week...but then I have my deer in the first couple of days....so do what ya want..don't get the cops in on it...but the MNR is a different story..when they are out patroling they mean business and if you are doing something wrong you will be fined...end of story

Mick, First off, let's not refer to them as them? There folk's, you or I on a different day? If their poacher's, selling 1\4's at the local bingo hall, or trading for weed, call it what it is, poaching. If their feeding folk's who may not have, power to them? You post great pic's of a giant beast you can afford to travel and hunt, good for you? Not taking sides, but you should loose the " them", I don't know the answer, but referring to " as them" isn't it?
sorry to be so pc, not really me, but the Dec hunt coming up, here anyway, it's a joke what the local red neck's will do to fill tag's?

hey cant miss did you measure up your horns yet....we were having a discussion about them..meaning the hunters that don't have land owner permission and are causing problems for some groups trying to fill there tags....I always seem to find a way to get my deer regardless of them...lol

no measure yet, I did check out how, lot of measurements there.
last day of the Dec hunt around here, see some un believable antics? mostly road hunter's and trespasser's who will go to the point to get dropped off just out of site, or conveniently get lost, meanwhile trying to push deer to the road and their buddies.
on a lighter note, there's a bush here, that is the wild west, everybody seem's to have perm to hunt it, (usually granted to them in 1945, threw somebody's grandfather's, friends, uncle's, old neighbor??). It's nothing to see this 15 acre square bush get driven by 4 to 5 or more different groups in one day. I once mention to one blocker standing in front of my place, that the bush had just been pushed 1/2 hr before they arrived, and was promptly told were to go. So now I just watch them get their exercise.

time to play Cowboys and Indian , again put them back in there place. my buddy's truck was stolen from brantford found on rez he went see if there was anything left in the cab and the place that it was towed to was stripping parts off it he was like thus is still my truck the red fellow under the hood said white boy u on the rez we play by our rules here go away it's on my lot it's my truck

Salty, really? Play cowboy's and Indian's? People died back then, wow? During a time we, self included, we know nothing about? Bet it wasn't play time back then? either side?
So white boy, coming from another white guy, F you?

if it was not for them ppl dieing back then u would not be here
wow buddy u need take a pill or be force feed a few
I had a 4 paragraph msg typed up for u then changed my mind remembered something my grandfather told me
DON'T ARGUE WITH A IDIOT THEY WILL BEING U DOWN TO THERE LEVEL AND BEAT U WITH EXPERIENCE . have a great day

SBS, I apologize for the F bomb, it was uncalled for. I will not apologize for taking a stance against racism, even if on a hunting forum. I'll take that stance anywhere, Stomp's, Tim Horton's, or Church.
Next time your thinking of playing cowboy's and Indian's and putting them back in their place, let me tell you something that my Grandfather told me.
WE ARE ALL THE SAME, TREAT ALL AS YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED, AND EXPECT THE SAME BACK
you have a great day

Reminder of the terms: "You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks