Trouble logging in?

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Anybody else? I can't get through on my phone.

Hey @Stick this could be your issue:

I went through something similar a while back, ok a looong while back, July 2020. @stomp figured it out and been good on all machines ever since.

The old boy at the top is ok, or ''I'' should say young lad. He can always bring us BACK...

Anybody else? I can't get through on my phone.
Happened to me too last Friday, only it allowed me to log in before it stopped responding about 10 minutes later and then I couldn't get the site to load again until Stomp got me back on today after I sent him my IP info.

Sort of glad to hear I was not the only one. I'm back on this morning. Was missing my Stomp 68 fix since at least Monday.

King Joe, I'm Back!

Thanks for getting me back on as well @stomp. I thought I was going to need help to suppress my 68 withdrawal symptoms during the 3 days I couldn't get on the site. Once I saw that yellow 68 icon light back up in my favorites bar they magically all went away. :happy:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks