Trouble logging in?

Thanks stomp I’m back! Strange I was also having withdrawals πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ£πŸ‘
Good to know @Jumbojim & welcome back!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š I hope that I was in some help for you as well,by me telling you to contact either @stomp or @Extra Virgin and no,withdrawals definitely are not good to go through!! πŸ‘ŽπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ Myself & likely others as well,are looking forward to your fishing & ice condition report’s whenever you can,on long point bay again. Tight lines and Fish ON!! πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Good to know @Jumbojim & welcome back!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š I hope that I was in some help for you as well,by me telling you to contact either @stomp or @Extra Virgin and no,withdrawals definitely are not good to go through!! πŸ‘ŽπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ Myself & likely others as well,are looking forward to your fishing & ice condition report’s whenever you can,on long point bay again. Tight lines and Fish ON!! πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚
Yes you were @Red Hering thanks πŸ‘πŸŽ£πŸ˜Ž

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks