Traveling with fish in livewell = breaking the law

Something I was thinking about these past few days whilst pondering on this post. First I don't agree that you got charged. Should have been a warning. However! If you did get a warning I highly doubt you would have made this post and make a good reminder and to some known that no one can transport fish alive. Just something I thought about. Tight lines!

I would especially after watching them harass buddy because his batteries were not up to par. It was a very awkward unneeded scene . That could of been handled soooo much better by the 2 for 1 ( OPP and CO) officer in same boat. Again someone was having a bad day. So yes nothing surprises me.

Was the boat on a trailer being towed or on the water? Tournament fishing takes place all over Ontario with MNR sometimes participating.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks