Fishing Report Tomorrow afternoon

Teddy69

Gonna hit burwell tomorrow afternoon with some buddy’s wondering who will be out? We won’t get on the water till 3:30 ish if anyone is out earlier be great to know what FOW the fish are in I’m planning on heading out to 60/62 but if guys are having luck in closer I’d certainly save the fuel

I won’t be out earlier but I might head out after work Port Stanley
Depending on what the wind looks like for late in the evening..
don’t like being out there in the evening if the wind is forecasted to pick up
Takes too long to get in when I have to work the next morning

I won’t be out earlier but I might head out after work Port Stanley
Depending on what the wind looks like for late in the evening..
don’t like being out there in the evening if the wind is forecasted to pick up
Takes too long to get in when I have to work the next morning
Come on Deke . Back in the 90's, we worked till 4 in Otterville at the tool and die shop, and we're going out the river in Burwell at 5. Fished the drilling rig till dark 72 ft of water, came in cleaned them up and back at work by 7:30 am. Would do this back to back to back. Sleep is overrated. Go get em. At 65 now I can pick my days though. Maybe tomorrow if the the Bouy says I can.

Hahaha I know I know I’m being a sissy.. if the buoy says it’s good at 4pm I’ll probably just go… as I’ve got that itch to see the rod bouncing

Come on Deke . Back in the 90's, we worked till 4 in Otterville at the tool and die shop, and we're going out the river in Burwell at 5. Fished the drilling rig till dark 72 ft of water, came in cleaned them up and back at work by 7:30 am. Would do this back to back to back. Sleep is overrated. Go get em. At 65 now I can pick my days though. Maybe tomorrow if the the Bouy says I can.
Mid 80’s ……fill a kiln, take one out, eat a quick supper, and out at 50 fow by 5:30….6:00pm. Then 24 eyes in the boat by 8:30…..was our best…flat line with three rods….red/white Canadian wiggler Mag. Was 18-20 years old and didn’t know what tired was. Wish I had half that energy now…..great times and great fishing…..loved it…..lived for it…lol.

Hahaha I know I know I’m being a sissy.. if the buoy says it’s good at 4pm I’ll probably just go… as I’ve got that itch to see the rod bouncing
We will all get a lot of sleep 😴 when we are dead,(I know that is harsh!! 😉),but lets catch them while we are “Alive!!” LoL 😂 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• B0CFDCF8-4EB3-4BAC-980F-B6177A6992EF.jpeg
    B0CFDCF8-4EB3-4BAC-980F-B6177A6992EF.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 30
I am planning another Smackdown tomorrow afternoon, just have not settled on whether it will be Glasgow, Burwell, Nanticoke (I want rainbows as well) or Bronte/Grimsby. Will check radar/weather forecast in the morning. It's been said 56-60 fow productive at Burwell but I found it slow on the Port Bruce side. 61-62 fow was much better. If the weather would permit, I am running to 68-70 fow off Glasgow. The afternoon is already booked as a day-off :)

Last edited:
So not a good blow to ride out this afternoon? I normally fish long point bay and I wanted to make the trek to burwell. But it’s pretty sheltered in that area for most wind directions. Looking to make the almost 2 hour drive with kids worth it.

So not a good blow to ride out this afternoon? I normally fish long point bay and I wanted to make the trek to burwell. But it’s pretty sheltered in that area for most wind directions. Looking to make the almost 2 hour drive with kids worth it.
0E96B67A-A8E8-4999-8D4B-41DB4855BD42.png

This is evening to overnight... I am going shortly to Erie and looks like 5 pm is the time limit... Will be monitoring everything.

Mid day might be okay
Be cautious tho
Forecasts aren’t always accurate and that wind could come earlier than expected
Thanks. Looking like I’ll be bailing out. I’ll like be arriving there around 4ish. So by the time I’m in the water and fishing it will close to 5:00. Just when the apps are saying wind picks up.

Winds are already stronger than forecasted
So if going out…
just saying be careful and good luck 👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks