Off Topic Solar Eclipse Report Long Point April 8th

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Down at Long Point with @Three Bouys and Mrs. Stomp. Some peeks of blue sky. Brightest it’s been between here and London
IMG_2562.jpeg

Lots of people out there? Long Point looks like a great spot to be due to position south-east.
We are going to try Port Bruce/Burwell area and may just be on side of road

Thinking of heading Erie way as I don't think this area will clear up enough to see anything. 🌻

The old Walmart mall in tburg is a perfect venue although I just heard the sun has come out at home. LoL 🌻

The traffic is still backed up all the way to the provincial park to get out of the the point.... We came down to work on a cottage and now we're stuck here without beer 😔

Burford had pure blue sky for the whole event....very cool

I heard highway was backed up from the falls to missasauga right before it happended so i can imagine the sh!t show when everyone turned and burned caught this while working in the north end of the hammer i took a time lapse

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408-161304.png
    Screenshot_20240408-161304.png
    490 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240408_143922.jpg
    20240408_143922.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 20
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks