Removal of Eagles Nest

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Not a fishing report, but I couldn't turn this down.

This past summer, I was charged with one (1) perch over the legal limit. There were three of us fishing for a legal limit of 150 and we had 155 perch. It was purely a miscount on my part....guilty!!!:(:(
But to turn around (MNR) and allow to have an active Eagles nest removed to make way for an access road for a wind turbine project[:(!][:(!]

http://www.simcoereformer.ca/2013/01/07/outrage-in-haldimand-over-bald-eagle-nest-removal

Here is the link to send your petition and to actually watch a video of the nest being cut down and the ignorance of a worker.[:(!][:(!]

http://ontario-wind-resistance.org/

:Dcouple years back the fat boy min of knuckle heads and retards tried to crawl on me boat fender trailer we had a discission over that and i won he was up stanley way we had more words on private property up there he trespassed without any i d on him hope he retires soon 8888

All that over a bird, what a waste of money. They should be worried more about our health care and future economy. Next thing these Eagles will be like the Cormorants. To many of those bleeding hearts Peta croups.[:(!]
Next thing they'll be taking your fishing rights away because your hurting the fishes lips or killing the poor dears.

ahhhh the daily drama fix......I think it's BS that they destroyed the nest though....they will also build another and carry on with life. $ is power!!! Please nobody shoot a dears hahahaha :D

quote:
Originally posted by Bobo

Haha don't feel bad, same thing happen to me, 2 perch over. The worst part is the fat s o b wouldn't let me release 2 live ones from my basket. $300

Somehow Im not suprised..

DSCF3054.jpg

He got to be that size by eating all the confiscated game and fish!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

He probably did take them home for a fry or threw them out. It had to be 25 degrees out and he had no ice. Just a shame that the sport fishermans fines are steeper than the commercial fishermans. 2 perch over =$300 fine for me and 2000 pounds of perch over for commercials guys = $3000 fine. They might as well sell the 2000 pounds for twenty grand, pay the fine, and still make money. The penalty ratios seem a little out to me.

I hear ya. Im suprised it was $300 for 2 fish over as well. And I think thats what the commercial fisherman do, or the ones that get caught, they can still profit after they pay the fine lol.

DSCF3054.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by quinner01

He probably did take them home for a fry or threw them out. It had to be 25 degrees out and he had no ice. Just a shame that the sport fishermans fines are steeper than the commercial fishermans. 2 perch over =$300 fine for me and 2000 pounds of perch over for commercials guys = $3000 fine. They might as well sell the 2000 pounds for twenty grand, pay the fine, and still make money. The penalty ratios seem a little out to me.

I'm Just find it Hard to Believe Bobo even caught a Perch

Team Rau..!

quote:
Originally posted by Fish Farmer

They should be worried more about our health care and future economy...

...and stop building these cost prohibitive turbines before putting ontario into even more debt building crap turbines that put out very little power for the investment? they're definitely not the smartest idea, but that falls in line with typical government policy.

i'd side with the "bleeding heart PETA" before the nutbar hippies known as greenpeace. :D

quote:

Not Just one buddy, 52!!!!

Meh.....They're just perch.....When you figure out how to land that many Steelies in a day your on the right track........

Josh

You forgot I don't eat fish? When did I say I don't eat fish? I love a good fry of Perch, 'Eyes, Crappie, 'Gills, Sunnys or Pike.....Even enjoy an occasional Trout or Salmon on the BBQ or Smoker. I always manage to stay within my limit though;)

Josh

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Roelofsen

quote:

Not Just one buddy, 52!!!!

Meh.....They're just perch.....When you figure out how to land that many Steelies in a day your on the right track........

Josh

Easy There Josh.. Baby steps..Don't wanna push Bobo to Fast..He needs to practice on those Hard to catch Perch before Tackling Steelies...lol

Team Rau..!

:Dhello josh the smurf and i will be up to visit soon oh dont pay attention to bobo hes a welfare case always on the p c never leaves home hahahahhahahes on several sites making waves lol

quote:
Originally posted by fisherman

:Dhello josh the smurf and i will be up to visit soon oh dont pay attention to bobo hes a welfare case always on the p c never leaves home hahahahhahahes on several sites making waves lol

I'm still just waiting for the huge mouthpiece to come out of his hole and let everyone in on his real identity!? Chicken$hit! Lol!

Josh

Josh, you 100% right. Bobo is without a doubt the winner of the Mental Midget Award again. He couldn't catch a cold let alone a fish. As my uncle used to say "IF SHOES WERE CLUES - YOU WOULD BE BAREFOOT".

You don't intimidate anyone, no one in their right mind would want to fish beside you if they could avoid it dude.....I use my real name on here and everyone has seen my pics......why are you hiding behind a retarded handle on the net!?

quote:
Originally posted by Wojo

He couldn't catch a cold let alone a fish.

although i haven't met him yet, judging by the tips and advice he has offered me recently it appears like he knows what he's talking about and i have no reason to doubt him.

not everyone thinks that you need to post pics to prove something or make themselves feel better;)

quote:

Oh Josh, I'm not trying to intimidate anyone but you.

Keep trying! Lol!

Care to explain why you feel the need for me to "man up" and meet you at the river? I don't follow your logic.

I am simply curious as to why some mysterious A-hole has taken such an such interest in attempting to discredit and belittle myself and several others on a fishing site all the while professing such extraordinary claims of ones own greatness?

If this is what you do for fun your obviously have some psychological issues that need dealing with. Or perhaps you really do believe what you write on here and in that case should have no problem standing behind your words and revealing yourself to the audience with a name and a mugshot......

Um, I don't think the intent of this thread was really about the the 2 perch over, steelhead or who can piss further down at the local ditch. It is sad that they cut down the tree for a useless waste of tax payer money known as a wind turbine. It's also sad that those majestic Bald eagles will one day probably get clobbered over the head with a blade from the turbine and not one of us will know. I like the big Oaf who thinks Harper has something to do with his pay cheque. LOL! Funny how our provincial leader can mess things up so badly he has to step down and prorogue his government but can still order a tree with a BALD EAGLES NEST cut down! It sucks, we`re getting them one way or the other. We are best to hope now that after all the environmental devistation and tax dollars wasted that they do some kind of good for our future generations. What that is I don`t know.

smash em

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks