Port Stanley Conditions tomorrow (Friday)

Sprint07

I’ve been looking at weather reports and it seems tomorrow looks good for fishing but was hoping to get some feedback from you guys. I was aiming for late afternoon trip. Thanks!

Looks like increasing winds all day, winds over 20kmh sustained and gusting to near 40kmh. I'm not one to be shy of some larger swells but for what I see forecasted tomorrow afternoon I wouldn't even consider it....

Josh

Looks like increasing winds all day, winds over 20kmh sustained and gusting to near 40kmh. I'm not one to be shy of some larger swells but for what I see forecasted tomorrow afternoon I wouldn't even consider it....

Josh
Oh damn last I checked this morning I didn’t see much wind. Bummer

Slight offshore this morning gaining traction by noon.
i would think a 1.5 foot roll by lunch.
Fishable but definitely a calve work out.

Slight offshore this morning gaining traction by noon.
i would think a 1.5 foot roll by lunch.
Fishable but definitely a calve work out.
Maybe a limit of walleye’s by noon to anyone trying their luck. At least the wind will keep those bug’s away. Tight lines to all fishing today & be safe!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks