Fishing Report Port Glasgow 5/13/2023

I totally agree @scrimmy ๐Ÿ‘ and $20 for a boat ramp fee is very reasonable. As I had mentioned as well earlier,Port Glasgow,here I come!! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
I said ridiculous because they are increasing on something that isnโ€™t costing them more money. Just increasing because of inflation I suppose. But still raise prices on everything but a boat ramp that is already there.. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป I donโ€™t know

I got season pass for $138 May 1- Oct 1st
A great deal there @Derkd9 I suppose,if you donโ€™t mind walking a ways to the boat ramp and back from their parking lot,( bring a lunch ๐Ÿฅช,๐Ÿ˜‰),and the lineups at the boat ramp as well,unless you have a lot of time to wait for your turn,in or out at the boat ramp. Just my concerns of course.

Lots of ramps are now at $20. Not too sure what the price increases are all about..insurance going up? Property taxes ? I donโ€™t mind paying ramp fees just wish it was known how much they make etc.

A great deal there @Derkd9 I suppose,if you donโ€™t mind walking a ways to the boat ramp and back from their parking lot,( bring a lunch ๐Ÿฅช,๐Ÿ˜‰),and the lineups at the boat ramp as well,unless you have a lot of time to wait for your turn,in or out at the boat ramp. Just my concerns of course.
Never waited any longer then 10 or so minutes there pal
But Iโ€™m sure if you go at prime time and show up late you will wait in a decent line as Iโ€™ve seen it packed there many times as you know how I am usually first one in and first one out ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

you're going to burn the in fuel there and back. as long as the ramp is smooth and clean I have no issues. Nobody gets to play for free.

That's super cheap for a season pass but what's with the $30 per single launch? :greedy:
I havenโ€™t been down there this year
Was $20 last year. So yah inflation BS, cause you know the value of the boat launch has increased ๐Ÿค”

That's what it says on their website. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
I saw that as well @Wave Runner on their website, about the $30 per single launch in Port Stanley! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘Ž I have bought the Port Stanley season pass now for the past few years,because I thought that it was a better deal,which it is at $138 now for this year,like @Derkd9 had mentioned. Last year the season pass was $135,a very slight increase to $138. But,because the Port Stanley pass is so much more cheaper, I am expecting it will be much more busier there now,at the Port Stanley boat ramp,compared to the Port Glasgow boat ramp,because like @scrimmy said above,their season pass at Port Glasgow is now $275 per season!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘Ž I know itโ€™s a โ€œtimingโ€ thing when to go and when to leave a boat ramp,but sometimes an individual might not be able to make those โ€œprimeโ€ times at the boat ramp.One solution is,build more boat rampโ€™s in Port Stanley,Port Bruce,etc. Too bad that it wasnโ€™t that easy!! Either way,these are just my opinionโ€™s again,and Tight lines & Walleyeโ€™s and Rainbowโ€™s,and maybe even perch on as well to All!! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:
I saw that as well @Wave Runner on their website, about the $30 per single launch in Port Stanley! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘Ž I have bought the Port Stanley season pass now for the past few years,because I thought that it was a better deal,which it is at $138 now for this year,like @Derkd9 had mentioned. Last year the season pass was $135,a very slight increase to $138. But,because the Port Stanley pass is so much more cheaper, I am expecting it will be much more busier there now,at the Port Stanley boat ramp,compared to the Port Glasgow boat ramp,because like @scrimmy said above,their season pass at Port Glasgow is now $275 per season!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘Ž I know itโ€™s a โ€œtimingโ€ thing when to go and when to leave a boat ramp,but sometimes an individual might not be able to make those โ€œprimeโ€ times at the boat ramp.One solution is,build more boat rampโ€™s in Port Stanley,Port Bruce,etc. Too bad that it wasnโ€™t that easy!! Either way,these are just my opinionโ€™s again,and Tight lines & Walleyeโ€™s and Rainbowโ€™s,and maybe even perch on as well to All!! ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
The season pass may be twice as much at Glasgow than at Stanley but the distance and time to get to the fish is cut in half at Glasgow. At the price of gas it doesn't take long to make up the difference and more especially when the fish are deep which is the case most of the season. I never buy a season pass anyway because I don't want to be stuck at one port if the fishing falls off.

Nah Port Stanley wonโ€™t get busier thereโ€™s never any fish out there. And such a long walk to the parking lot.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks