Fishing Report Perchin Oct 27

Nice haul e.v still in the 7.5 fow range
I anchored in about 7.2' between Collins and St Williams. Dropshot was never ending perch, and sorting. I switched to a slip bobber so i could eat my sandwich and had better luck with larger and braver fish coming up a few feet. That being said, all the Jumbo's came off the dropshot

Very nice E V, wish I had of came down but the rain here said no…

I thought the same but went for it anyway. There was a few times it drizzled in the morning for a minute or two but nothing like what hit inland

I miss perch fishing. It is fun in my eyes and the ears are unbelievable. Along with that comment I miss all fishing. Due to health reasons I have not done this for a few years. If things go to my plan with faith in my heart, I will get out there next season. I would like to bump into all the members on the water and have a chat. Bless all members and enjoy your upcoming hard water season if that is what you are looking forward to.. Be safe

The weatherman couldn't have been more wrong about today
Even a broken watch is right twice a day… Sometimes you just gotta pick a day and hope for the best. You can’t get into too much trouble in the inner bay in anything short of a hurricane. Koodos to you E.V. 👏 for just going anyway. Enjoy the fruits of your labour. Today is the day I should have run out to Bluff Bar. I wouldn’t have taken quite the beating 🤕 I did getting yesterday.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks