Open Seat.......SEATS FILLIED!

Hey @Red Hering. Wanna bet on that "softest hands in town statement":ROFLMAO:

We'll just put this to bed now.;):whistle::):ROFLMAO:

This is ONLY a partial list of what I do around the house, not for brownies, nor for food of any kind, but for the privilege of sleeping in my own bed instead of on the couch or God help me, in the shed where the garbage bins that will periodically during the summer have fish carcasses in them a day or two before garbage day are found. ;):sick::ROFLMAO:

• Dishes
  • Laundry hers and mine. Neither one of us can remember the last time SHE did the laundry, yeah it was THAT long ago (we're talking years) and she almost ALWAYS has more dirty clothes than I do. (of course that's because she HAS more clothes than I do)
  • Floors, swept, mopped, vacuumed.
  • Dusting all the furniture, the walls, the light fixtures, and the ceilings.
  • Windows, (yeah I do'em and will likely have to do'em again in the not to distant future. It's been a while)
  • Bathroom including toilet, tub, sink, counter tops, mirrors, AND the damn cat litter and the cats (now cat, one passed away a few years back) were here before I was, so not even technically my cats, although according to my wife, I adopted the cats when we got together. I think it's the other way around to be honest :ROFLMAO:
  • Speaking of the cat, it's MY job to shove the cat's pill down her throat twice per day. (she's been on meds for the past almost 4 years now) My wife doesn't want to be "the meanie" and has a hell of a time doing it anyways. The cat fights her. The cat doesn't fight me.:ROFLMAO:
  • ALL the cooking. She has never cooked for me. Not once since we got together, and here's why. As you know, I was a chef for 12 years. So, once she finally let me cook for her, about 6 months after we got together, it was decided that for as long as we're together, I do the cooking. I've offered to teach her multiple dishes, multiple times and her response has always been the same, "WHY would I want to do THAT, when I have YOU." and I can't argue that logic.:ROFLMAO:
  • When my wife is not working, I'm the chauffeur tasked with getting us to and from where ever we go, safely while she sits there in the passenger seat, looking cute and all that......and "navigates" and warns me of impending dangers that apparently she thinks I haven't seen because you know, I NEVER pay attention to all things around me when I'm driving. Years of driving tractor trailer and anticipating not only traffic lights, but also what others might do, just completely gone. I'm 6 yrs older than she is and had my license before she was out of elementary school, but apparently, I've forgotten how to do it:rolleyes: AND outside of London and St. Thomas, she CAN'T tell you how we got to where we went, let alone how to get back home. That's MY job too. ;)
  • Gardener.
  • Lawn Maintenance.
  • Snow removal.
And that is, as I said, only a partial list of what I do without being told BEFORE I'm given any honey do list. Those are separate and always an addition to all that.:inpain:

It's a wonder I have ANY time to go fishin at all. :ROFLMAO:
I won’t be visiting your place @Trevor M anytime soon!! I might end up getting one of your chore’s given to me,by your wife!! 😱😌 lol 😂 😉👍🙂

I saw this, think it be closer to 7pm and so far only 40% chance. I anticipate having our limit by then lol
😱WOW!!😱 and talking about confidence!! & that’s a true sign of an angler with word’s like that!! Be Safe @Derkd9 and others fishing tonight,and yes,the fishing can be really fantastic with a upcoming storm,but again,Safety always first!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

@Red Hering - I was considering a late afternoon run - then heard thunder in K/W... So looked it up and now will wait for a better day. A few weeks ago we took a run at it - similar situation, was a wasted trip. Ah Mother Nature - always screwing up our plans. ;-)

@Red Hering - I was considering a late afternoon run - then heard thunder in K/W... So looked it up and now will wait for a better day. A few weeks we took a run at it - similar situation, was a wasted trip. Ah Mother Nature - always screw up our plans. ;-)
A great decision on not going @BayRunner16 especially from K/W which of course is a bit further of a drive,and the day’s are getting much shorter. I live only 45 minutes to Port Stanley,and I didn’t even have the urge to go fishing today,because at one time the weather report mentioned thunderstorms by mid afternoon today,so therefore I stayed home. I like to make a whole day out,when I go fishing. The weather forecast was wrong for today,and another fishing day for me wasted!! The thunderstorm ⛈ they had called for yesterday afternoon did come,(they were right that time),and it was quite Nasty!! with very heavy downpour here in London!! There should still be some good weather day’s for fishing ahead!! Safety should always be #1 Priority!! 🚤🎣🐟🤞🤞👍🙂

Last edited:
I won’t be visiting your place @Trevor M anytime soon!! I might end up getting one of your chore’s given to me,by your wife!! 😱😌 lol 😂 😉👍🙂
NOT by my wife Red.

It would be ME giving you one.🤪 After-all, the sooner I get the chores done, the sooner I can go fishin....😁...(I'll be on the pier tomorrow morning around 6:30ish.)

@Red Hering, Yes the drive home thru that Woodstock storm a couple weeks ago had the bilge running in town - my plugs to the boat were out! White rain downpour. - Don't like driving through it - even if the fishing great. It can wait.

The thunderstorm ⛈ they had called for yesterday afternoon did come,(they were right that time),
Of course they got it right yesterday Red. They do tend to do so once or twice a season, but usually that's right about now, you know, when they're gearing up to be accurate more often than they aren't as winter approaches, and they NEVER get it wrong in winter. They say it's gonna snow.....it snows. :banghead:

I tried the garden hose on the window’s yesterday!! But you could see the water stains on them,when the sun 🌞 came out this morning!! 😠👎😒 Windex is next to clean my window!!
😂👍🙂
Austin Powers Movie GIF

Hey @Red Hering. Wanna bet on that "softest hands in town statement":ROFLMAO:

We'll just put this to bed now.;):whistle::):ROFLMAO:

This is ONLY a partial list of what I do around the house, not for brownies, nor for food of any kind, but for the privilege of sleeping in my own bed instead of on the couch or God help me, in the shed where the garbage bins that will periodically during the summer have fish carcasses in them a day or two before garbage day are found. ;):sick::ROFLMAO:

• Dishes
  • Laundry hers and mine. Neither one of us can remember the last time SHE did the laundry, yeah it was THAT long ago (we're talking years) and she almost ALWAYS has more dirty clothes than I do. (of course that's because she HAS more clothes than I do)
  • Floors, swept, mopped, vacuumed.
  • Dusting all the furniture, the walls, the light fixtures, and the ceilings.
  • Windows, (yeah I do'em and will likely have to do'em again in the not to distant future. It's been a while)
  • Bathroom including toilet, tub, sink, counter tops, mirrors, AND the damn cat litter and the cats (now cat, one passed away a few years back) were here before I was, so not even technically my cats, although according to my wife, I adopted the cats when we got together. I think it's the other way around to be honest :ROFLMAO:
  • Speaking of the cat, it's MY job to shove the cat's pill down her throat twice per day. (she's been on meds for the past almost 4 years now) My wife doesn't want to be "the meanie" and has a hell of a time doing it anyways. The cat fights her. The cat doesn't fight me.:ROFLMAO:
  • ALL the cooking. She has never cooked for me. Not once since we got together, and here's why. As you know, I was a chef for 12 years. So, once she finally let me cook for her, about 6 months after we got together, it was decided that for as long as we're together, I do the cooking. I've offered to teach her multiple dishes, multiple times and her response has always been the same, "WHY would I want to do THAT, when I have YOU." and I can't argue that logic.:ROFLMAO:
  • When my wife is not working, I'm the chauffeur tasked with getting us to and from where ever we go, safely while she sits there in the passenger seat, looking cute and all that......and "navigates" and warns me of impending dangers that apparently she thinks I haven't seen because you know, I NEVER pay attention to all things around me when I'm driving. Years of driving tractor trailer and anticipating not only traffic lights, but also what others might do, just completely gone. I'm 6 yrs older than she is and had my license before she was out of elementary school, but apparently, I've forgotten how to do it:rolleyes: AND outside of London and St. Thomas, she CAN'T tell you how we got to where we went, let alone how to get back home. That's MY job too. ;)
  • Gardener.
  • Lawn Maintenance.
  • Snow removal.
And that is, as I said, only a partial list of what I do without being told BEFORE I'm given any honey do list. Those are separate and always an addition to all that.:inpain:

It's a wonder I have ANY time to go fishin at all. :ROFLMAO:
dean winchester nerd GIF

@stomp :ROFLMAO:

I still haven't been able to get the stench of rotting fish carcasses out of the garbage bins from earlier this year. While not as bad as it was, it's still there, and with any luck, I'll be putting a few carcasses into one tomorrow. ;)

I DON'T wanna sleep out there with THAT. It's scary. :nailbiting:

So I does what I does so I CAN go fishin, making that scary place happen. 😁

:unsure:If dat makes me a nerd....I'm ok with it.:)

Better than what my son calls me.........(insert my wife's name here) B*#@ch :ROFLMAO:

Was also going to go for the evening run down in Burwell but thinking I’m going to hold off until tomorrow. Starting to Thunder around my place right now and the radar doesn’t look promising, storm is headed right for the lake. Stay safe to anyone venturing out.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks