Open Seat.......SEATS FILLIED!

It’s almost 5 o’clock and we’re getting hammered in St.Marys. Port Bruce in the morning. Can’t hardly wait.
Wow really. Nothing but sunshine here on the Niagara Pensula. Grass crunchy and brown. Rain barrels empty. Hasn't rained in weeks.

Union...rain...and sun at the same time...but some purple clouds moving in. We've had lotsa rain lately...no more please.

@stomp , Podunk ,, had to google that one . But that's a good one . Lmao . Besides the odd drag race on the hwy , it's a nice quiet area to live in . Best part of it is , it lies between the captain of the boat that I go out on and Burwell so I'm able to party my brains out because I don't have to do any driving .

Gentlemen I know this is perhaps not the best way to get in my situation but…..I was diagnosed with terminal cancer almost 3 years ago and given 3-6 months. I ended up beating it and after a year of weight loss, walking with a walker, canes etc I. made a recovery and it’s in remission. My wife said ok go buy your boat. She was so happy I beat it that still too this day she never says no if I wanna go hunting or fishing!!

Gentlemen I know this is perhaps not the best way to get in my situation but…..I was diagnosed with terminal cancer almost 3 years ago and given 3-6 months. I ended up beating it and after a year of weight loss, walking with a walker, canes etc I. made a recovery and it’s in remission. My wife said ok go buy your boat. She was so happy I beat it that still too this day she never says no if I wanna go hunting or fishing!!
Congrats on beating it. That's a fight that too many today don't win. (it's taken both family and friends of mine and it's not something that's easy to watch happen.)

Between late May and mid Sept, my wife rarely says no to me wanting to go fishing, but if she does it's because we have something else planned that I probably forgot about. Otherwise, so long as I've done what needs to be done around here, and I can afford it, I can pretty much go when ever I want.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks