Off Topic MORNING HUMOUR

We're getting a lot off colour here guys... Remember kids are on this site as well.

not a joke and I don't have a pic but-------when I came home yesterday afternoon from my walk was talking to one of the residents here who was wearing a face mask. looked rather unusual and I commented on it----seems a lady in my building makes them-----------------------------are you ready for this-----------------from a ladies BRA :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

not a joke and I don't have a pic but-------when I came home yesterday afternoon from my walk was talking to one of the residents here who was wearing a face mask. looked rather unusual and I commented on it----seems a lady in my building makes them-----------------------------are you ready for this-----------------from a ladies BRA :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

I saw an old fella walking down the street while I was at work the other day. He was wearing a big long plague doctors mask/beak. It was hilarious but I couldn’t get a picture off as I was driving.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks