London and Ancaster tackle swaps

rocket09

For anyone wondering the dates for the London tackle swap is Saturday February 23, at the Western fish and game club on Southdale Rd., and the Ancaster tackle swap is March 23, at the Ancaster fairgrounds. Hope to see everyone at these great shows.

For anyone wondering the dates for the London tackle swap is Saturday February 23, at the Western fish and game club on Southdale Rd., and the Ancaster tackle swap is March 23, at the Ancaster fairgrounds. Hope to see everyone at these great shows.
Thank-you for the tackle swap dates @rocket09 and as always,I will see you at these shows again for some great deals!! (y):)

Never been to either, but interested. Dealers selling new inventory? Fishers selling surplus gear? Both? Entry fee to get in? TIA for any answers you can provide.

Never been to either, but interested. Dealers selling new inventory? Fishers selling surplus gear? Both? Entry fee to get in? TIA for any answers you can provide.
All the above that you mentioned @BallEye2 But I don’t know how much the admission is this year.Last year both of these shows were around $4.00 admission each to get in.Maybe @rocket09 (he is one of the dealers at both shows),could perhaps answer more questions and also an update,(if there are any changes),to what to expect at these shows this year,such as,how much the admission is,etc.Personally,I love both of these shows,but get there early,there have always been lineups each year,to get into these shows.

Last edited:
Any flyers or more info on the Ancaster show

Sorry about the pic came out a little blurry
It's from 9am-2pm 630 trinity rd S Jerseyville
3$ a head under 14yr free

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks