London and Ancaster tackle swaps

Lineup before 09 00 was crazy.

My interests were very specific so I went home empty handed, but a good first experience at the Ancaster swap.
Was it ever @hvyhaul!! The line up was lined all the way around to the back corner and wound it's way back to the front doors. I made out with a few deals for the day, picked up a few lures and a nice rod and reel combo for the wife. It was also nice to see you again @Loonietoon ?

Last edited:
Yup I screwed up ... read an old post. My bad I apologize to anyone who listened to me. I missed the show today too and thought I was going tomorrow. Glad I found out from a friend before driving almost an hour to Ancaster .

I have gone to this show the last 2 years,and I decided not to go this year,due to the fact that I really don’t need anymore lure’s!! lol There are definitely some good deals there when I did attend this show in the past,and I really had to hold myself back to try not to go again today.Instead,I ended up preparing my boat for the upcoming boating season,on such a beautiful sunny day today. ????:)

Yes it was great meets you again JohnW and a few others. Sold lots and also bought something l had seen before and a friend was selling his .... SOOOOOOOOO l bought it ....:love:?:p:) good job the wife does not get to see it ... now l can sit in the wind and rain on the dock and still fish and not get wet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks