Jet boat

Josh Roelofsen

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I know some guys were interested to see just how shallow this boat would get 😄 Pop's and I did a run that includes alot of ankle deep water I'd normally be pushing my jon boat through but we navigated those areas without issue on plane with the bumper boat 😁 I found myself teasing the river several times running riffles I wouldn't consider in my other boats but the Solar never missed a beat...

I hope the links work for most? Don't mind the minn kota coming loose at the end 😂 lesson learned...

Josh

Last edited:
I know some guys were interested to see just how shallow this boat would get 😄 Pop's and I did a run that includes alot of ankle deep water I'd normally be pushing my jon boat through but we navigated those areas without issue on plane with the bumper boat 😁 I found myself teasing the river several times running riffles I wouldn't consider in my other boats but the Solar never missed a beat...

I hope the links work for most? Don't mind the minn kota coming loose at the end 😂 lesson learned...

Josh
Boy that looks like fun 🤩

Josh
Really Skinny! Nice! I spent 6 years in BC from 2012 to 2018 and seen a lot of jets. But you cannot run any shallower than that!! You gotta have some water lol. Great boat.

Back