Jet boat

Josh Roelofsen

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I know some guys were interested to see just how shallow this boat would get 😄 Pop's and I did a run that includes alot of ankle deep water I'd normally be pushing my jon boat through but we navigated those areas without issue on plane with the bumper boat 😁 I found myself teasing the river several times running riffles I wouldn't consider in my other boats but the Solar never missed a beat...

I hope the links work for most? Don't mind the minn kota coming loose at the end 😂 lesson learned...

Josh

Last edited:
I know some guys were interested to see just how shallow this boat would get 😄 Pop's and I did a run that includes alot of ankle deep water I'd normally be pushing my jon boat through but we navigated those areas without issue on plane with the bumper boat 😁 I found myself teasing the river several times running riffles I wouldn't consider in my other boats but the Solar never missed a beat...

I hope the links work for most? Don't mind the minn kota coming loose at the end 😂 lesson learned...

Josh
Boy that looks like fun 🤩

Josh
Really Skinny! Nice! I spent 6 years in BC from 2012 to 2018 and seen a lot of jets. But you cannot run any shallower than that!! You gotta have some water lol. Great boat.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks