heads up

Ya i'll be fishing it between working on the cottage

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by SRT8

Hey Dan stay tight to the marsh and you should be fine you fishing the perch derby ? Prolly see ya out there. As for not needing to apologize I directly insulted the OC and I for one try not to single anyone person or company out in a negative way so I do feel I needed to apologize. I intended to prevent anyone else from bustin up their motor but got carried away anyways its gonna be a nice day tomorrow and the perch should be hungry so let's go fishing

boatnonumbers.jpg

SRT8 I keep my boat on the Old Cut at Post's and I understand how you feel about your the bottom end of your motor. By your description of where you hit something, sounds like you are not in the middle of the channel. I know there is something in the middle of the channel in front of the 2nd from the end of the boathouses. I hit it late last fall and my fellow boaters that live there year round saw it early this spring. Maybe this weekend, we are going to get together to remove it and we look in the area where you hit something. I draw almost 3' of water idling out the channel and where everyone powers up I sure need more for a 7000 lb. With the increased boat traffick, they make a good hole for us larger boats.

Jim

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Gloveand Live Eye Jigs for their support

Hey Jim I was dead center of the channel and were I hit was just after the hole were everyone powers up I just got on plane and felt the bump (thought it was a chunk of floating firewood from ice fisherman) there are 3-4 big chunks couple are in closer to shore but 1 is in the middle or real close I really hope you can get that crap out Pm me if ya need help I will be out saturday and get me PM's right away on my BB even out on the bay .

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Gloveand Live Eye Jigs for their support

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks