Happy Thanksgiving

You Too Sam and Greg and your little guy,Also your Staff namely Billy and family .You guys were amazing also looking forward to 2018 fishing season hopefully the perch and walleyes and bows show up in great numbers next year.

Thankful for a safe and good season at Burwell Marina and thanks to NEM family for making that happen.CHEERS

Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family and all your staff as well. Greg do you or someone you know replace stringers in boats over the winter

56AFF8C3-D3B7-4E96-9F83-C774EDDE891A.jpeg
From our family to yours Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for all our amazing customers. Have a great Turkey day ya'all
Happy Thanksgiving to All of you also,@North Erie Marina.Thanks again for the Great Service!! I will be putting another Domestic Turkey in my Smoker soon,such as last year,to Enjoy another Great Turkey Dinner. (y)

From our family to yours Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for all our amazing customers. Have a great Turkey day ya'all
Thanks North Erie Marina. Happy Thanksgiving back at you and your family. U's are the best marina that l have ever been at over my last 54 years of owning a boat.

Back