ERIE reports ?

Ticker

Oh wow nobody fishing ? Or you guys are just tight liped ? Or the fish is tight liped ? Lol
I was looking for a Erie report all day to see what I missed out on by going to lake Ontario
🙄😇🤣

At Port Bruce, I would say the latter - fish are scattered and its hit and miss. I went 0 for 3 on bows today with a 10 lber lost at the side of the boat.

50 to 55 FOW; gold and black RRF on dipseys

from what I see on the board, Glasgow might be a good option/

WR

There are lots of boats out today at Burwell @Ticker, at least there were lots of vehicles and MT boat trlrs.

I talked to a couple of guys who were heading home as the 3 of us were getting ready to launch my friend's boat. They said 4 for 7 bows but no walleye.

Again, we did not go out, just launched the boat and finished tuning the dock.

Was out this morning. Started perch fishing moved around to 25 30 35 40 FOW in an hour and half NADDA,, Took a trip to 55 trolled dipseys and the riggers. Surface temp was 60 degrees to 61 degrees. My tackle did need to get shined up and thats what it did. 55 to 58 to 50 FOW. Lots of marks no takers.

Tough day at Glasgow. Slept in didn’t get to the ramp until 7:30. Some minor gps issues to start but resolved quickly. Checked shallow nothing on the graph. Went to 55 stated marking, trolled to 70 going 3 for 6. Never lost so many eyes at the boat before! Marked lots but few takers. Forgot the lunch bag and drinks in the truck, three of us had 2 bottles of water to share! Bugs were terrible, stable flies! Called at noon, with just 3 in the boat, covered in bugs and stomachs rumbling! Hope others did better, was our first time out, lots of boats out there today!

I tried Port Bruce for the first time. Greeted by construction and an interesting ramp, with no worms, yet. Apparently awaiting government approval. Hit a fog bank at 44 fow with visibility limited to a couple hundred foot, decided to slow down so as not to over run my visibility, and got the air horn out of the glove box set up and got a sheepie on the yeck purple demon right away fog stayed with us most of the morning, sometimes thick as soup, sometimes 1/2 mile vis At least 3 boats went by me at various stages of throttle, all of who had to change course - I wish my boat was as good a magnet for the walleye as it seems to be for boats under throttle
Trolled up close to a few in the fog too, as one second it was cloud and the next, there they were
Went out to 60 fow I guess the east winds blew in some cold water,as temp dropped to 58 on the surface by the time I got there (ps perch dudes, that's where they were today, saw at least 4 massive clouds of them on the bottom)
Went back to 40 fow and called her a day. Had a couple shake it off on the way in and other than that nothing

My son and I went out of Glasgow this morning, on the water by 6am. Off by 1145. 16 walleye 1 silver and 2 sheep. lost a big bow 25 ft from the boat. All walleye on dipsy, green chicken wing copper back 135ft back over 69fow.2.9-3.0mph Bow was on a Bandit. There's big schools out there now. kept 10 for a fish fry.

Attachments

• IMG_2815.JPG
    IMG_2815.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 52
Was out this morning. Started perch fishing moved around to 25 30 35 40 FOW in an hour and half NADDA,, Took a trip to 55 trolled dipseys and the riggers. Surface temp was 60 degrees to 61 degrees. My tackle did need to get shined up and thats what it did. 55 to 58 to 50 FOW. Lots of marks no takers.
Perch was slow again today. You were probably not too far away again this morning.

Thanks for the reports 👍
I guess it was hit and miss today on Erie great going some of you I'm looking forward next weekend on Erie

Outta Bruce this morning with pops got 4 bows and 2 pics ..slow start but will heat up soon ..bows are hungry they hit like a train wreck ..should be a good year for them with the cooler water on our side !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210620-200109.png
    Screenshot_20210620-200109.png
    859.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20210620-200104.png
    Screenshot_20210620-200104.png
    860.7 KB · Views: 51
Thanks for the reports 👍
I guess it was hit and miss today on Erie great going some of you I'm looking forward next weekend on Erie
No Erie report from me @Ticker today on Fathers Day,because my boat is still waiting for a ignition coil for one of my outboard motors. My daughter and I did spend the day together & we dropped in at Port Stanley & at Port Glasgow. Lake Erie was quite foggy & there were plenty of angler’s trying out their luck today. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• D08AA836-BB72-4104-8E89-4C2A49819780.jpeg
    D08AA836-BB72-4104-8E89-4C2A49819780.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 8D98FCA2-D66E-4741-B893-D75E049D4C88.jpeg
    8D98FCA2-D66E-4741-B893-D75E049D4C88.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 8213F9AB-EF78-41FA-83A4-4D6805810709.jpeg
    8213F9AB-EF78-41FA-83A4-4D6805810709.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Oh wow nobody fishing ? Or you guys are just tight liped ? Or the fish is tight liped ? Lol
I was looking for a Erie report all day to see what I missed out on by going to lake Ontario
🙄😇🤣
Well Ticker, I wish I could tell you I caught SOMETHING :D.
I did Maitland yesterday, lots of guys out fishing, I never got a tap. I did the troll around Mohawk for hours and never marked a thing except a couple schools of bait, so I thought what the heck, giver a shot out to the Fingers. That was a waste of gaso_O:banghead: :D, So I thought giver one last shot around Rock Pt. and nada.
I saw lots of boats moving around and saw a few coming from the direction east Port Colborne way. I think there's a Walleye derby going on so guys are tight lipped.:muted::spam::lock:🤭:censored:

Last edited:
Outta Bruce this morning with pops got 4 bows and 2 pics ..slow start but will heat up soon ..bows are hungry they hit like a train wreck ..should be a good year for them with the cooler water on our side !!
Hi Bouk49ers, went out of Bruce yesterday as well, no fish, how far out were you & what are POPS?? new fisherman & not up on the lingo!! trying to learn as I go

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks