Boat Launches

Stickers are like the elusive perch eh stomp lol fisherboy i was out if booths hatbor today in st williams water was up to within about 3 inches of dock but was good to use an welcome aboard
Sounds good.
So far sounds good. Glad to hear I can float the boat in Erie. Looks like crap weather this weekend. Next weekend it go time.
Thx

We may be past the point in production where we could add a picture of @Trevor M holding a sheephead to the artwork.

:eek: That was a big sheephead Stomp. Even you'd have taken a picture of the damn thing, especially in MAY, but out of all those pictures I shared in this thread, or the many others I've shared in other threads, THAT'S the one you choose to use to poke fun with? I don't know whether to be flattered, or disappointed.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Depends on size of boat dewworn i got a 17 ft n i find it ok sayin outa the north sunday so shouldnt be to bad i would think

Good news everybody on the 68 decals they have arrived and are in the hands of @Extra Virgin as he emailed me last night. He said it took many months of frustrating nudging to get @stomp moving but finally it happened. Stomp hopes members want these because he doesn't need any more coasters. ha ha! :giggle:

View attachment 15991
Who knew @Wave Runner and thanks for the call last night @Extra Virgin!! o_O I wasn’t going to mention anything about the decals till I actually had them in my hands.(lol-),for it has been such a long wait to get this going!! I know that I trust @Extra Virgin for we will be tackle shopping today,and I will be able to see the decals finally!! :eek:;)?:)

Who knew @Wave Runner and thanks for the call last night @Extra Virgin!! o_O I wasn’t going to mention anything about the decals till I actually had them in my hands.(lol-),for it has been such a long wait to get this going!! I know that I trust @Extra Virgin for we will be tackle shopping today,and I will be able to see the decals finally!! :eek:;)?:)

If you're going to Angling Outfitters drop a decal/sticker off at my place on the way out of town please Red, or throw a few out the window by Dundas and Bonaventure and I should be able to find one. ;):LOL:

Has anyone else noticed that especially when the weather doesn't cooperate and we can't or don't go fishing, we tend to start picking on each other almost mercilessly until we can go again, and then the teasing just intensifies? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny you should say that. :oops:

I had actually wondered if Winternet had slipped back in on another thread the other day. LOL :D

Well, assuming your handle of "hvyhaul" means exactly what I think it does, from one (former) driver to another, well, you know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks