Boat Launches

Fisherboy

Hello new to the form. I'm not new to form sites. I was a fellow member of Ontario Outdoors form for years. I left the site cause of all the B.S!.
Hopefully I'm joing one that's less off a bickering site but more a helpful friendly site that fishermen get along & help each other out.
Just moved to Norfolk area. Did most of my fishing before in Lake Ontario(Hamilton/Grimsby area)when weather permitted..
Anyways looking to get into long point bay for bass & pike action. Haven't had much luck yet cause old cut has been flooded out & Port Rowan as well every time I have been able to get out.
Only have a Toyota Rav(fwd) to tow a 14ft aluminium boat. Any ideas where to launch to float the boat?.
Also not looking for the magic answer but any tips on the bay would help.
Thx.

Welcome to the forum. You won't be disappointed. I used to be in a few on FB, but left them all for the same reason a few years ago. This forum is now the ONLY one I am a member of. You'll find a lot of members here who are more than willing to share relevant and helpful information with you.

the first thing you need is a Channel 6-8 sticker (or two)... without one of them no one will help you and they may just taunt you or otherwise abuse you? ?
I'm supposed to have a sticker or two? I stuck all of these. Does that count, or is the sticker I used to catch all of'em not the right kind of "sticker?" :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Another of the many fresh water drum, (sheephead) caught summer 2017 Pt Bruce Pier..jpg
    Another of the many fresh water drum, (sheephead) caught summer 2017 Pt Bruce Pier..jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Big ugly catfish caught May 14 2019.jpg
    Big ugly catfish caught May 14 2019.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 46
  • June 13, 2017.jpg
    June 13, 2017.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 44
  • June 15 2018 out in the boat with Tailfeathers.jpg
    June 15 2018 out in the boat with Tailfeathers.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 47
  • Me and the Bowfin I caught PM July 12 2019 (2).jpg
    Me and the Bowfin I caught PM July 12 2019 (2).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Me and the Bowfin I caught PM July 12 2019 (3).jpg
    Me and the Bowfin I caught PM July 12 2019 (3).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Nice little Erie Bass July 2017.jpg
    Nice little Erie Bass July 2017.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Port Bruce May 10, 2017.jpg
    Port Bruce May 10, 2017.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Pt Bruce Sheephead May 22 2017.jpg
    Pt Bruce Sheephead May 22 2017.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 43
  • 24 of 25 June 20 2018.jpg
    24 of 25 June 20 2018.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 42
How do I break this to you @Fisherboy ... the first thing you need is a Channel 6-8 sticker (or two)... without one of them no one will help you and they may just taunt you or otherwise abuse you? ?
lol :ROFLMAO: @stomp!! A sticker would definitely help us all!! :whistle: I had total strangers come up to me,(sometimes in the dark),right @anonymoose?? lol ? such like at long point bay,wondering if I was @Red Hering because he recognized me only by my photo’s on @stomp!! One day,maybe one day,we will all have a Channel 6-8 sticker (or two),to identify us all a lot easier!! The stickers will likely look like this!!o_O?;):D

Attachments

• 6A38C078-E957-4029-B84F-5FDA7A5A7B02.jpeg
    6A38C078-E957-4029-B84F-5FDA7A5A7B02.jpeg
    676 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
A sticker would definitely help us all!! :whistle: I had total strangers come up to me,(sometimes in the dark),right @anonymoose?? lol ? such like at long point bay,wondering if I was @Red Hering because he recognized me only by my photo’s on @stomp!! One day,maybe one day,we will all have a Channel 6-8 sticker (or two),to identify us all a lot easier!! The stickers will likely look like this!!o_O?;):D
I have no problem with a 68 sticker.
Tell me where

@Red Hering ... the stickers are in the hands of the Creative Team. We may be past the point in production where we could add a picture of @Trevor M holding a sheephead to the artwork.
I will be likely meeting up with one from the creative team tomorrow @stomp.I am looking forward to it,and it should be well worthwhile.More updates coming soon!! ;) ?:)

Stickers are like the elusive perch eh stomp lol fisherboy i was out if booths hatbor today in st williams water was up to within about 3 inches of dock but was good to use an welcome aboard

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks