Big bass

No pressure, I’m sure the Karen’s that live around there chased them out of there shortly after.
oh unless it’s their children they probably allow them to fish there

Funny how you say happens all the time there...
all I have experienced attempting to fish there, or heard stories from people trying to fish there.
Take 2-3 casts and you’re being chased away by the locals or have the authorities called on you.

Its a spawing or Spawned fish . You can tell by the belly. They are on the beds right now as I watched them the other day. As for size its a BIG bass that woukd be a pound heavier in September. They are out there... I personally saw a bigger largemouth in the French river that was easily a pound or 2 heavier . Regardless its a bass of a lifetime

I’m not sure but bass are not on nests yet to early the kid is in shorts water is very cold not sure of time of fish caught

I’m not sure but bass are not on nests yet to early the kid is in shorts water is very cold not sure of time of fish caught
I’m sure it’s recent
No leaves on trees and its been pretty warm a bunch of days the last few weeks been in shorts and T-shirts myself a bunch of times.
If I had an 8 lb bass on my line i’d be right in there too hahahah

Bass all over the nests and have been for a bit now. Was watching them at the small local lake chasing the bluegill and crappies away..

No way bass have laced eggs or watching nest
Incorrect...the largemouth have been on the nest for about a week. I was watching them chase the smaller fish away. They may not have spawned yet but they are on the nests building. Largemouth spawn early May around 60 degrees.... water temp in my pond was 62 other day....

Nothing wrong with teaching them ethics and rules at an early age....They'll likely continue to break the laws right into adulthood unless someone explains to them what they're doing wrong.

Josh
Have to agree...dont know the circumstances on this so I won't comment but as much as we all like to see 8 pound ontario bass its probably best to explain the difference.

Incorrect...the largemouth have been on the nest for about a week. I was watching them chase the smaller fish away. They may not have spawned yet but they are on the nests building. Largemouth spawn early May around 60 degrees.... water temp in my pond was 62 other day....
Wow I never knew thx

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks