Any suggestions? Ran out of gas. Drifting between Pottahawk and Bluff bar.

Morecowbell23

Hello all,

Ran out of gas out in the bay. Any suggestions on how to obtain gas or have it brought out here? Funny thing is we towed a boat earlier not knowing I was low. We're drifting southwest towards shore near the bluff bar. I'm in an 18 ft Sea Ray. 843-298-1484. (Long distance number) Thanks Blair

call *16 on you cell that's coast guard and they will assist you or hail pan pan on channel 16 and advise them of your position … someone should be out there as its a calm day … god knows I have towed enough boats and assisted guys out there ...

Hello all,

Ran out of gas out in the bay. Any suggestions on how to obtain gas or have it brought out here? Funny thing is we towed a boat earlier not knowing I was low. We're drifting southwest towards shore near the bluff bar. I'm in an 18 ft Sea Ray. 843-298-1484. (Long distance number) Thanks Blair
Water side assistance done. Glad to help out a fellow boater/fisherman. Although it was a nice ride out for a ride. Also nice to meet ya @Morecowbell23
68807D3E-DB49-4532-B583-69F34DF0BE88.jpeg

@Three Buoys to the rescue! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Great job I applaud you and happy to hear you got @Morecowbell23 safely back to shore. :)
Glad that everything went well and thanks to @Three Bouys!! ????Just a question @Three Bouys,do you have shuttle service,?(towing my boat) with “your big wellcraft” back and forth to Bluffs Bar,especially during a pike tournament? (LOL)!! ???????

One day...one day you @stomp and I will have to wet a line together.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks