Off Topic 8/23/2022

Back to Glasgow for me on Wednesday! Agree that the deeper water is a lot closer. Just re spooled a lead core and replaced a reel on the other. Good luck to everyone going out

Back to Glasgow for me on Wednesday! Agree that the deeper water is a lot closer. Just re spooled a lead core and replaced a reel on the other. Good luck to everyone going out

I fished starting in 61 and change out of Burwell last couple of trips.

That is at least 11 miles out so no matter what direction the wind is, there will be waves and change for the worse in conditions will be quick. 🌻

WF, SailFlow and Windy all still saying NW 15km/h gusting to 25km/h and waves 3.2 ft. at the PS weather buoy. Looks nice at Glasgow webcam but with a an offshore that's not what is is doing out in 60+ ft. Notice the boat coming back in that tells me something it's not comfortable out there where the fish are.

Screenshot (67).png

WF, SailFlow and Windy all still saying NW 15km/h gusting to 25km/h and waves 3.2 ft. at the PS weather buoy. Looks nice at Glasgow webcam but with a an offshore that's not what is is doing out in 60+ ft. Notice the boat coming back in that tells me something it's not comfortable out there where the fish are.

View attachment 64133
Not coming back in has his limit 🤷🏻

Defintely not comfy out there tho I agree!

My son was getting a bit green last week out there.🤢 Hoping it’s ok for tomorrow but time will tell. I don’t mind the waves but when your not having fun it changes things. Year

Hey guys. Look at this site for waves on Lake Erie. It shows 1foot all day. Wave Runner what are your thoughts? Burwell and Glasgow look good but I am no expert. I have read other sites and some show the same as this one and others show it will be rough.

Ya Derek9. I can't go tomorrow. Either today or Thursday. Also, I have a 2 hour drive to get there. Long way to drive to have to turn around and come home empty handed. Lol.

Ya Derek9. I can't go tomorrow. Either today or Thursday. Also, I have a 2 hour drive to get there. Long way to drive to have to turn around and come home empty handed. Lol.
Thursday morning looks good as well. there is now a low percentage chances of some thunder showers for Thursday morning. hoping that goes away.. I have wednesday morning and thursday morning planned to go!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks