68 Decals

I placed some calls today and have made arrangements to drop off some decals with Greg @NorthErieMarina in Bruce, Tom @tailfeathers in Burwell, and with Derek & Robyn at Sandboy. I have this Friday booked off to take a much deserved break from work and take my kids to the beach.

I will make another post confirming all 3 deliveries of the last 100 decals have been made on Friday (y) I apologize that I didn't make any further ventures East or West for the members who are out both ways. If there is still a heavy demand after the 200 have been consumed I will try to make it happen. If all of you make it known to your boat launch, tackle store & bait shops that you want decals, it will make it much easier for me to convince them to stock it.

My wife is the best guys!!! Got a text from her on my first break @10am saying she had a surprise for me...got home and these were on the table??????
20190722_192301.jpg
She went out to Angling Outfitters for me because she knew I probably wouldn't have made it there by the time it closed.
Now to put them on the boat!!!

My bad. My #1 click on icon thingy has always been the 68 symbol.

Yeah, and now that I see them both together the color don't match... creative team...
I came up with what I thought was a very attractive hi-visibility yellow because I had to mix too much :poop: brown to get the ink colour to match the original icon colour. We could have another vote concerning colour preference but just a word of caution.… the count could be embarrassing. ;):p

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks