68 Decals

That is cool! I'll get two when they make it to Old Cut or RR.

Is there any chance that port burwell marina would have some available?
No,but maybe soon. @Extra Virgin has the leftover decals,and he fishes occasionally out of port burwell.Port bruce and port glasgow wouldn’t be bad either to have some decals there for sale.A lot of anglers use these port’s for launching their boats.

Last edited:
I would prefer to have our local tackle / bait shops and ramp operators to distribute them as it would be quite time consuming to individually mail them out. I will reach out to shops down in the LPB area this week to see if they are interested in getting them to our members down in that neck of the woods. I also have contacts East that may be interested as well, and I will work on getting them west of the London area but like I mentioned earlier I have limited time to travel working 6 days a week..... Please be patient, the flood gates have been opened and even @stomp can't put the toothpaste back in the tube now! I will make sure everyone who wants decals will get them (y)

I would prefer to have our local tackle / bait shops and ramp operators to distribute them as it would be quite time consuming to individually mail them out. I will reach out to shops down in the LPB area this week to see if they are interested in getting them to our members down in that neck of the woods. I also have contacts East that may be interested as well, and I will work on getting them west of the London area but like I mentioned earlier I have limited time to travel working 6 days a week..... Please be patient, the flood gates have been opened and even @stomp can't put the toothpaste back in the tube now! I will make sure everyone who wants decals will get them (y)
Again @Extra Virgin I am willing to help you distribute some of the decals,(I know a lot of the Channel 6-8 members),and as I mentioned to you yesterday on our road trip,that if by chance you do need my help,please don’t hesitate to contact me,and good luck my friend and try to save some time for yourself to do some fishing!! o_O;)??

Attachments

• FF59E643-DE16-4332-BFB5-805F7498CF85.jpeg
    FF59E643-DE16-4332-BFB5-805F7498CF85.jpeg
    829 KB · Views: 8
I have a store in Simcoe that I’d be willing to put them in to sell for you if that’s help with getting them out in this area.

Granddaughter goun to anglin tom. Aft hopefully have some left

Wasn't it you that caused all this work and expense @Stick? :ROFLMAO:
And you just want 1? I thought you would want to plaster Thorn with a dozen or so.
If they were camo I would have. Lol. I want a few but don't want to be greedy or have my carefully hidden truck to Stick out like a sore thumb either.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks