68 Decals

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well folks it is official, the 68 decals are out there! It took us years of nagging @stomp "are we there yet" to make this happen......
Carpooled this afternoon with @Red Hering to make deliveries to Lambeth Rod & Tackle and also made a trip to not listen to Jos at Angling Outfitters in Woodstock :unsure: we ran out of time and steam with the heat to make any other deliveries today. I am just north of London and am open for a visit by any 68 member at any time If you would like a decal, shoot me a PM. I may have time in the future to deliver more decals to the east and south but have limited time, please be patient (y) they are made with a U/V resistant laminated AND reflective material that hopefully will last for years!IMG_20190720_2132124.jpg

Great to hear they are available. Good job guys.What's the price? If you dont mind.
Thanks @Tcat they are $2.49 at Angling Outfitters and around the same price at Lambeth Rod & Tackle

Attachments

• 5E56D53B-A61A-4061-9D66-1E9816371120.jpeg
    5E56D53B-A61A-4061-9D66-1E9816371120.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 24
Is there any available in Tillsonburg area?
No,not in Tillsonburg yet,(but maybe soon?) @SonsOfPerchin and @Extra Virgin has the rest of the decals,and in his last post he will try to get them to anyone that is interested in purchasing a decal or decal’s.He mentioned that by pm him,he might be able to meet up somewhere with interested individuals.

How much should I expect to pay for the case of stickers I "apparently" require?

FOB Kitchener /Cambridge /Waterloo. ;):D

Can't wait to get myself a few!! Hopefully Angling Outfitters will still have some by the time I get off work tomorrow at 5:30. Thanks too @Extra Virgin and @Red Hering for taking the time out of your day to make some deliveries to our favorite tackle shops and to @Wave Runner for coming up with a logo we will all be proud to put on our boats and trucks?We obviously cant forget to mention @stomp for putting up with all our whining and harrassment about these 6-8 decals for who knows how long now lol. Cant wait to start spotting them around town and out on the water!!!
GOOD JOB TO ALL INVOLVED!!!???

Is there a plan to get them into multiple shops or just those to the west?

Natural Sports Kitchener is nice and convenient to me but I'll get a few no matter where I have to go.

Please be patient as this rolls out. I am hoping to make my way down the the LPB area next weekend but this annoying thing called work is keeping me away from the lake :banghead:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks