Search results

1. O

Florida Bass Fishing

Travel back and forth to fish in New York state carry a copy of my boat registration and insurance the same as you are required to have here. Hava copy in the glove box of the truck as elle
  2. O

Florida Bass Fishing

3. O

Looking for Minkota help

Aikmans in Mississauga does repairs and have for years maybe able to mail foot pedal
  4. O

Off Topic Valentine Idea

Can you extend it for one more day
  5. O

BoQ ?

Piston harbor inn docks right out front.
  6. O

Coleman stove repairs

Werner gun works in Chatham did Coleman repairs years ago
  7. O

Off Topic Gas tank

The seal all will fix it just like posted
  8. O

Trees limbs

Long point bay you cross over it going onto the point those logs go from the bottom to just above the surface
  9. O

Trees limbs

Be careful in the area in front of big creek there are some tree limbs about 6 in in diameter just sticking out of the water seen 3 didnt have any thing to mark them
  10. O

Minn Kota parts

Aikmans in mississauga also does repairs
  11. O

When the boat launches reopen

Learn some boat ramp etiquette before going ! That will help in social distancing.
  12. O

off topic - abu garcia BC reel repairs SW Ontario

Rockets tackle repair 705 325 3526 10 Brammer Drive Orrilla L3V7T5
  13. O

Off Topic Anyone run jet divers?

Used them alot on lighter rods work well u can also rig them with releases from amish outfitters to realsense like dipsey divers .got them from Steve at lambeth tackle
  14. O

Fish Replica - Taxidermist Suggestions?

Advanced taxidermy
  15. O

Found

Found child life jacket on Culleden rd . If your missing one give me a description .
  16. O

electric filet knife

I have used the berkley knife as well as rapala burnt out the rapala one replaced it with the heavy duty rapala one works great bought the corded one. The reason for the corded one is there is always reliable power have run it off power packs does not get as hot as some of the others do to hold it.
  17. O

Backus Conservation Video

It was Deer Creek A Great escape done by Ryan (bragging rights posted may 12 2016 excellent video
  18. O

Stick

you sure have taught a lot of people to fish lol some of the best coaches never played the game
  19. O

How about a recent pic off St Williams

Another picture from Monday
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks